Triple Threat Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship
John Cena (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk

Hell in a Cell Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Mark Henry (c) vs. Randy Orton

Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara

Divas Championship match
Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix

Sheamus vs Christian

I myself am looking forward the most to Sin Cara vs Sin Cara, after that it's the Triple Threat HIAC match for me. The others I don't care for at all.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I think the cell gimmick will help Henry/Orton quite a bit and with the way Henry is booked it could be a really fun match. The three way cell match should be good too, as well as the Sin Cara/Sin Cara match and Christian/Sheamus so all in all it should be a fairly high quality card.

·
Hiding in the shadows
568 Posts
Christian vs Sheamus is the one I'm most looking forward to. Both guys are solid workers, are past World Champions and have been building a pretty good feud so far.

The three-way in Hell in a Cell is intriguing, only for the reason of having three guys in there at the same time. There's no question the workrate will be top notch, but it's the same old outcome at the end is what I'm afraid of.

·
Registered
51 Posts
the triple treath of course , i think triple h gonna have something to say in this match:shocked::shocked:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Christian vs Sheamus is the one I'm most looking forward to. Both guys are solid workers, are past World Champions and have been building a pretty good feud so far.

The three-way in Hell in a Cell is intriguing, only for the reason of having three guys in there at the same time. There's no question the workrate will be top notch, but it's the same old outcome at the end is what I'm afraid of.
I'm not sure that it's the same old outcome we'll see, but some outcome that makes half of the viewers sick to their stomach

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
No match has had enough build to really get me pumped for this, that's thanks to this only having 2 weeks since Night of Champions. Plus the feel of this being just a filler event and a watered down version of the Hell in a Cell doesn't do it for me.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Triple Threat and Christian vs The Great White.

The most horrid thing can happen is ADR wins and Cena will win the belt back tomorrow night at RAW.
On the other hand Cena might win and retain the title and tomorrow ADR vs Punk for number 1 contender.

i just cant see Punk getting the title........YET

·
Registered
177 Posts
Personally not looking foward to it really, sure Im going to watch it but theres not one match which stands out to me and personally find it all very predictable.

Cena vs Punk vs Del Rio = Cena

Mark Henry vs Randy Orton = Mark Henry

Sin Cara vs Sin Cara = Sin Cara ;)!

Sheamus vs Christian = Christian

Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix = Beth Phoenix

Airboom vs Swagger/Ziggler = Airboom

Not one match really bothers me and theres no sence of "Whats gonna happen?!" to any of the matches for me. Just a bore really, dont know why i've paid for it! But that's what being a WWE fan doe's to you!

·
Asuka
96,211 Posts
The triple threat, only because there's a 2 out of 3 chance that somebody I actually care about wins the fucking thing. Of course, I expect the guy who has the belt now wins. As ALWAYS...

I'm not watching the PPV, at least I'm not paying for this poorly built piece of crap that's happening 2 weeks after the last fucking one, but I have some investment in the match.

And holy shit if that's seriously all there is. I assume they'll make some throwaway matches nobody cares about.

·
The People's MVP
1,653 Posts
The triple threat will hopefully be good and if there was a chance Beth would win I'd be excited for the Diva's match.

If Ziggler is thrown into a tag match or a US title match with Ryder or someone I'd be interested by that.

I'm more interested to see how it goes for my Wrestling forum fed thing goes though, I thought it being so close to the last one they'd have modeled it on the last one but the build up has been kinda meh

·
All Out
2,790 Posts
The Triple Threat, and the brutality of Henry/Orton. The undercard looks solid too though (with Christian/Sheamus and the Air Boom/Ziggler-Swagger Match). The Sin Cara match might be good, I'll reserve judgment until after seeing the match itself...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts