• Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho ~ Submission

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The Rock vs. Triple H ~ Iron Man

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho ~ 2/3 Falls

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Edge & Christian vs The Hardyz vs The Dudleys ~ TLC

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Kurt Angle vs Triple H vs Steve Austin vs The Rock vs The Undertaker vs Rikishi

• Triple H vs. Chris Jericho ~ Last Man Standing

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Triple H vs. The Rock ~ Backlash

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple. Vote for the match you think was the best match of 2000. After 2 days the match with the highest number of votes moves to the finals. Then we will do 2001, 2002 and so on until 2010.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
perhaps it was before the year 2000 but if it wasnt then my favourite match was rock v austin at wrestlemania 17 .

other than that i would say wwe v alliance at suvivor series .

But of your poll its a no brainer ................Pedigree on to thumbtacks . Foley v HHH , absoloutely immense

·
Michael Cole is NXT
1,049 Posts
Foley/HHH easily.

Reactions: The_Gizzame™

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
HHH vs. Cactus Jack (Street Fight)

#2 in WWE history (only behind HBK/Taker from HIAC).

·
Ho!
18,877 Posts
Wow, for a second I thought this was the poll for MOTD, and yet I see several matches missing.

Of course then I read the first post, and it all made sense.

Anyway, for this batch, Triple H vs. Cactus Jack RR00- ****3/4, second highest match at that rating and definitely in my top 15 matches of all time. Such an awesome hardcore match and it was the match that made Triple H. My favorite Triple H match of all time as well by a good margin.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I voted HHH/Cactus Jack RR as it's one of my favourite matches of all time.

However, once the results of the poll for 2010 are in, are we then supposed to vote out of all the winners. If so I think all of these threads are gonna be redundant because I can see the vast, vast majority on here voting for HBK/Undertaker from last years mania.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Gotta follow the consensus on this one and say Cactus vs HHH. After that, in terms of quality wrestling - my personal favourites would be some of Jericho and Benoits encounters - and for drama you've gotta look at the Iron Man match and the Backlash match between Hunter and Rock.

But as it goes, Cactus vs HHH at the Rumble in the Garden is a clear winner.

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
When you say "Edge & Christian vs The Hardyz vs The Dudleys ~ TLC", I take you do mean the SummerSlam match and not the triangle ladder match from 'Mania? Though both are definitely worthy of inclusion.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.