Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess its a spoiler for those who have not seen RAW yet. Dolph Ziggler and Laycool will face Kelly Kelly and Edge. If Laycool or Dolph Ziggler win the match, Dolph Ziggler will be the World Champion.

Your thoughts on this match? For the first time a Diva could decide the World Championship

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
When was this announced? And how come it seems like canada is missing out on everything? We never saw the 2-21-11 thing or this?!?

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When was this announced? And how come it seems like canada is missing out on everything? We never saw the 2-21-11 thing or this?!?
.....you must of been away at the time because I live in Canada, watch the score and I saw the 2-21-11 thing announced twice

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
When did it happen cause I was watching like 99% of the time it was on. I never saw the 2-21-11 thing either

·
HOPE
13,221 Posts
Kelly Kelly in a match with the World Heavyweight Title on the line. I'm not sure I can express how many levels this is bad on. As long as she never steps foot in the ring, it should still be an okay match. Ziggler worked well with Edge at the Rumble. Still, the thought of Kelly being in a title match ... ugh.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
That match is so absurd that when it was announced on Raw, I had to rewind to make sure I heard it right. I really don’t need to see these type of matches in both mainstream US wrestling companies. I have a feeling this won’t be as good as Edge & Ziggler’s PPV match.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
Woot! Layla in the Main Event!!!!

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I never thought I would see the day where Kelly Kelly would be in a World title match...and if something like that was to happen, I was hoping I would be dead or in some kind of a coma.....well there is still time till Friday

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
Wow. That match sounds unbelievably stupid and the fact that its for the World Title makes it even worse

1 - 20 of 55 Posts