Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to share this with you guys. It's an incredible 3 part tribute to the whole Austin-Rocky anthology. Must see for not just any Rocky or Austin fan but any real wrestling fan in general. This kind of stuff gives me hope for Youtube. Enjoy.

·
Ex nihilo
9,319 Posts
Re: Masterpiece Austin-Rocky history tribute i've found

Been posted on here before but yeah it's great, the third one in particular with the all the flashbacks during the Rock Bottoms is awesome

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Really is a masterpiece, watched it 3 times since March. The segment in Act 3 when Rock hits the Rock Bottom and starting to get frustrated along with the music, his facial expressions and flashbacks is one of the greatest things I have ever seen. Then the second Rock Bottom, Austin kicks out and Rock's shock selling is a GOAT caliber in the history of the industry. Greatest rivalry of all time, no doubt about it. Magic.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Thanks for posting, will watch tomorrow

·
Goatin' ain't easy
1,157 Posts
Amazing.

The greatest rivalry ever between the greatest two performers ever.

Would love to see one more promo between the two, maybe at Raw 20th anniversary.

:austin :rocky

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Obviously it is not available in my country.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Has anyone seen the post with all the Meltzer quotes explaining why he thinks Austin is the biggest draw in history? It was here last week but I can't find it anywhere now?

Anyone have it saved or know where to find it?

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
The guys that did this video did some awesome stuff, the Randy Savage piece and the HBK vs Bret piece are just as good if not better than the Rock vs Austin one.

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
This person is making one on the Bret/Austin rivalry, that needs to go in the Hart/Austin thread that was posted a while back because it is sick too :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts