Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
I REALLY hope they’re not going to try to make Dakota the heel. Because I don’t see that going well.

Also she’d better win. It’s long past due for her to FINALLY get her big moment and she’s the perfect person to take the belt off of Raquel.

·
Registered
23,718 Posts
Wow. It seems as if NXT had been teasing tiny fragments of Dakota possibly turning. I like how it was subtle though not overly hyped. But unusual Raquel is the face? Its a bit odd she is the heel against the big girl like Raquel. This is sort of like Sean Waltman turning heel on Kevin Nash 😂 I prefer Raquel as a heel, oh well. And Joe back in the ring? Fuck yes!

·
Registered
23,718 Posts
A couple more observations. Didnt Kai also turn her back on Teagan or am i off? Also, i kind of liked the combination of Dakota coming out with Raquel, seemed like they made a good pair. Oh well.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Rockstar Bliss
4,578 Posts
i know they have been teasing it with dakota not getting the spotlight/looking a bit miffed when raquel gets the attention but she really should not be the heel here. it would be like if they had made big cass the face and not enzo.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
33,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow. It seems as if NXT had been teasing tiny fragments of Dakota possibly turning. I like how it was subtle though not overly hyped. But unusual Raquel is the face? Its a bit odd she is the heel against the big girl like Raquel. This is sort of like Sean Waltman turning heel on Kevin Nash 😂 I prefer Raquel as a heel, oh well. And Joe back in the ring? Fuck yes!
This is going to end poorly for both Cross and Raquel. They're about to get the most go away heat we've seen in NXT since Eva Marie.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
17,263 Posts
This is so going to bite Triple H and the other creative members of NXT in the ass. No one is going to boo Dakota Kai at Takevover. If anything, they will be booing Raquel because this is forced in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
If there gonna give the belt to Dakota they gotta make it believable somehow. Raquel should be realistically squashing Dakota easily

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
1. I was just thinking about when Dakota or Raquel would turn on the other. 😳

2. Samoa Joe is back in the ring! Woohoo! 😃
Haha yeah, I was watching this weeks nxt just today and especially on the promo I thought „its been a long time fot Dakota to play second fiddle“. Looking forward to this as there is not many talent atm to face Raquel.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts