Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
2,845 Posts
He has a future in WWE, he's the new Batista in waiting. He did well for a guy who's only new.

· Registered
2,239 Posts
Honestly, I wouldn't put it past it that the match was almost entirely choerographed; even Hogan and Warrior could have a great match when most of it is planned out in advance.

Not to say Mason didn't do a good job as he did, but I'd like to see him have a match as long as either the main event or Danielson/Sheamus before saying he is good. As of now, he's just competent enough to get the job done (albeit that has to be above average for FCW). Call me a skeptic.

EDIT: Replying to Adramelech

· Registered
865 Posts
i think he's good, still looks green in terms of ring psychology tho..needs to get quicker too

but yea, hell be a main eventer for years to come

· Registered
861 Posts
I'm really pulling for Ryan. From what I've heard he's a very humble guy who is the first to admit that he has his share of problems in the ring, but as long as he recognizes and works on them, as it appears he is, then he can go very far as long as he's not given a retarded gimmick.

· Registered
865 Posts
For a man often described as being "green" in the ring, he's done pretty well in the few matches he's had. However, the lack of crowd reaction when he stared up at the WM sign shows that how over he is with the crowd...

Also, why can't he run? :S

· Registered
9,636 Posts
He's very slow and didn't show us any impressive moves. Not his fault though. He was totally brought up the wrong way. He needs to be squashing jobber talent and be built as a sawed off monster.

Actually for his sake, I hope he's sent back to FCW. Batista had an umremarkable debut as Deacon Batista, then they sent him down to OVW and brought him back up to squash jobber talent, then he joined Evolution and the rest is history. Ryan needs to pushed in the same manner as Umaga, Batista and Lesnar.

· Registered
4,169 Posts
I actually thought he would somehow win tonight, giving CM Punk a advantage on paper at WrestleMania. But yeah, he was solid as I expected. I've seen many of his matches in FCW and even down there he was good.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.