Wrestling Forum banner

Mason Ryan

1779 Views 16 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  p862011
When he opens his mouth to talk, I expect to hear Batista. Hell, when I first saw him I was like "Is that freakin' Batista?" But then actually talks and it isn't Batista, and I'm like WOAH! Now I know why CM punk has the mic.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
CM Punk has the mic because he's the best talker in the company (that includes the IWC's favourite posterboy who just came back, btw), but yeah, Ryan's not very good. What else is new? I hope this isn't meant to be praising Batista's mic skills, because Lord knows he certainly didn't have them.

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CM Punk has the mic because he's the best talker in the company (that includes the IWC's favourite posterboy who just came back, btw), but yeah, Ryan's not very good. What else is new? I hope this isn't meant to be praising Batista's mic skills, because Lord knows he certainly didn't have them.
God no. But at least I could understand Batista. Mason Ryan after his match with R-truth in the back. It sounded like angry gibbrish with the word Faith.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
Oh, that's what you're bashing. It's not gibberish, it's Welsh. Pretty much every foreign wrestler blends in their native language with English. Del Rio, Sheamus (used to anyway), etc. I don't see the problem with doing that. WWE crowds hate it when some heel speaks foreign, it's good heat.

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, that's what you're bashing. It's not gibberish, it's Welsh. Pretty much every foreign wrestler blends in their native language with English. Del Rio, Sheamus (used to anyway), etc. I don't see the problem with doing that. WWE crowds hate it when some heel speaks foreign, it's good heat.
ADR I don't mind so much. He at least speaks outright Spanish.

· Premium Member
285 Posts
I like Mason Ryan but I dont think the WWE brought him in right. He seems to me like a complete badass. They should have brought him in on a Goldberg-like streak to where he just dominated all high-mid carders and below. Then give him a good showing against the main eventers. Then they should have done a streak vs streak with the undertaker at WM. I think that would have been alot more interesting than his nexus crap gimmick.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
Counterpoint:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.