Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that a lot of you on here don't like him even though he hasn't really been given a chance. And I realise that he needs to work really hard in order to achieve anything in the WWE.

But my point is, he's been wrestling on Smackdown in this European tour so does that mean there is a large chance of him moving to Smackdown? Or is it because they have nothing going for him?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I think they have nothing for him, and smackdown is not the place where he could shine. Ryback is clearly going to have a decent push.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Honestly I don't see why not he has been traveling with the SD roster for a bit and for the reports I heard has been quite over.Even getting the loudest pop during the Cardiff Show (No surprise their though) and staying in the top 5 for most shows.I for one think the blue brand would benefit him.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Vince wont let a guy of his size slip under the radar and not try him alone.
BEaring in mind when we had the massive walk out last year CM Punk, Mason Ryan, Cena, Sheamus and HHH where the only guys that where not part of that Ryan was part of team face at the time.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Also he is he is welsh and WWE was in wales last night. WWE likes to have a representative from each country at that what he is.

·
Best in the World
2,522 Posts
Have him drop to NXT or remain on Superstars, build himself with the crowd, have him on Smackdown maybe fued with Ryback.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I like the idea of feuding with Ryback but Mason is actually more over then Ryback is as a face and Ryback is being treated as a face.He has been getting some good pops on superstars.Maybe have him work Superstars and Dark matches for a bit keep on improving on his ring work with the occasional FCW show.Have him be the guy that the upcoming FCW talent like Rollins and Ambrose fight on their dark matches and then feud him with a heel Ryback who turned heel after taking the title of Show.That way he stays Face which is where he has been getting the better crowd reaction.Hopefully by this time his ring work has improved and he is cutting better promos (assuming he gets some house show practice and takes acting lessons) and we have a passable mid card face eventually if he gets good enough move him up to the Smackdown ME and see how he does with that before he goes back to RAW.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts