Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I honestly think the wwe can make this guy into a real talent.....Remind mes of batista and looks a lot like him to.(Great finisher as well)

Im not getting my hopes up though, I also thuoght drew mcintyre was the next triple h, but i hardly see him any more.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Of course he is. And he'll be pushed just as hard. I think he'll have a title within 6 months and will end up being a main event talent. Vince loves him and that goes a long way.

·
Registered
264 Posts
IF big if there, IF he cuts his hair, and learns how to promo, hed be great. im assuming hes a face since he turned on ziggler and swagger?

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
As long as he has that haircut, he's going to remain a hilarious goofball. I just couldn't help but laugh at that goofy smile when he turned on Dolph Swagger.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
As long as he has that haircut, he's going to remain a hilarious goofball. I just couldn't help but laugh at that goofy smile when he turned on Dolph Swagger.
He looks like a roided up Sean William Scott ready to say 'Dude, I broke my car.'

Better than stealing a Y2J entrance though I suppose
They should give Mason Ryan a pop cap entrance and he can come out shooting the crowd with his hand like Shooter McGavin in Happy Gilmore. Complete with tiny pops of fireworks and all. :lmao

1 - 20 of 49 Posts