Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!!! After last night's edition of Raw, Mason Ryan made his WWE debut by attacking John Cena and joining the "new" Nexus!!!!
I myself am from Wales and know Barri Griffiths aka Mason Ryan, I even sent TNA an e-mail a couple of years back telling them about this local wrestler that we had and he would be worth scouting!!!!
Do you think TNA have f**ked up in ignoring my e-mail?? Have you seen what this monster has to offer on FCW??? Is he the future of the WWE???

·
Registered
107 Posts
...I haven't seen his FCW work (like the vast majority of people). I have merely seen him in one non-wrestling segment - the same one most other people might recognise him from. So no, I will not engage in meaningless hyperbole.

·
Really?
184 Posts
Just because he looks like Batista, does not mean he is the future of the WWE. I've never personally seen any of Mason Ryan's work, but the general opinion I've gathered from the forum so far is that he is pretty lacklustre in the ring.

If he's going to be an integral part of the new Nexus, here's hoping that he can prove everyone wrong, I was delighted when Batista left so please, no clones Vince.

·
Banned
212 Posts
Hey!!! After last night's edition of Raw, Mason Ryan made his WWE debut by attacking John Cena and joining the "new" Nexus!!!!
I myself am from Wales and know Barri Griffiths aka Mason Ryan, I even sent TNA an e-mail a couple of years back telling them about this local wrestler that we had and he would be worth scouting!!!!
Do you think TNA have f**ked up in ignoring my e-mail?? Have you seen what this monster has to offer on FCW??? Is he the future of the WWE???
Yeah I doubt TNA is going to care about your e-mail or signing a Batista look alike since the IWC would find a way to make fun or criticize it.

I for one do not watch WWE programming anymore but I can tell you he will never be the future of anything but the unemployment line when the Nexus angle comes to an end and all of those wrestlers become singles competitors.

If Kaval and MVP can't make it within the company, I don't see how he will.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
?????
!!!!
???
!!!

What's the point of that? Calm down, man...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts