• Jack Swagger

Votes: 44 72.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was it me or did it seem stupid for Ryan to try those type of manhandling moves on Swagger i mean the turnbuckle moves ended up looking pretty stupid and botchy especially on a big guy like swagger. Thing is...who Botched? I think it was Ryan...

Jack Swagger has been pretty flawless in the ring except for that time i recall when he couldn't pick up Alex Riley for the Gut Wrench Powerbomb and Dolph Ziggler made a comment about it on Commentary but even still i thought it was Alex Riley fault.

Who do you think is better? (In ring skills, we all know they both are terrible on the mic)

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Jack isn't terrible on the mic at all, so let us take that out of the water. Asking Jack or Mason is LOL worthy because Jack is better then Mason in every way. This supposed push Mason is receiving is a horrible decision on WWE's part.

Jack Swagger and it's not even close.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,835 Posts
Jack isn't terrible on the mic at all, so let us take that out of the water. Asking Jack or Mason is LOL worthy because Jack is better then Mason in every way. This supposed push Mason is receiving is a horrible decision on WWE's part.

Jack Swagger and it's not even close.
lol swagger is pathetic on the mic dude, fucking awfull.

personally i say they are both awful, but sadly id take mason ryan any day over swagger.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Swagger is clearly superior from what we have seen thus far. I honestly don't think this is even close at this point.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
lol swagger is pathetic on the mic dude, fucking awfull.

personally i say they are both awful, but sadly id take mason ryan any day over swagger.
Who am I to argue your opinion, but this is still facepalm worthy. Mason sucks to no end.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
It was painful to watch Mason Ryan. and not in a good way... He was unbelievably bad.

That power slam by Swagger was painful to watch - shame it looks like he half killed mini Dolph with the maneuver - but at least it looked fucking brutal rather than waddling to the turn buckle to slam swagger, or that half arsed finisher of Ryan's.

Swagger is talented in ring. Ryan is not. Swagger could get over as a goofy character. Ryan will always be Welsh. Enough said.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,835 Posts
Who am I to argue your opinion, but this is still facepalm worthy. Mason sucks to no end.
your right mason does suck

but swagger also sucks, horribly

just because you can speak clearly doesnt mean you have good mic skills, it just means you can talk. thats it. Mason ryan if used as just a brute or body guard type deal is at least somewhat useful, he doesnt have to talk.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
your right mason does suck

but swagger also sucks, horribly

just because you can speak clearly doesnt mean you have good mic skills, it just means you can talk. thats it. Mason ryan if used as just a brute or body guard type deal is at least somewhat useful, he doesnt have to talk.
Swagger delivers alright on the mic, sure, he isn't the best, but in terms of getting what he is suppose to get while cutting a promo (massive heat) he does it well. Mason wasn't working in new nexus and he isn't working now. Watching him in the ring is probably worse then watching Zeke.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Swagger. But overall they're both terrible. Swagger can wrestle but he's dull and has awful mic skills.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,787 Posts
Obviously, Swagger is vastly superior to Ryan in the ring. How that is even arguable at all, I have no idea.

Ryan looked exceedingly sloppy and uncoordinated in the ring in Oklahoma City, blowing a lot of the semi-goodwill he had built up with me from last week. But, main event aside, just about all of the in-ring action looked unusually messy on Raw this week. Aside from Swagger's powerbomb on Bourne, that was fabulous.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts