Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Batista jokes aside, I don't know why, but he impressed the hell out of me tonight. He was over and the pops for him were pretty damn good even for turning face a short while ago. He's exciting in the ring and his look is awesome. I'm not familiar with his mic work but this guy can definitely pull off the "Benoit" gimmick where he lets his work in the ring do the talking.

Looking forward to where Mason Ryan goes from here.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He did 5 moves, body to turnbuckle, a gorilla press through the ropes, a clothesline, a kick and his finisher all of which were horrendously sloppy.
And he looked good as hell doing it all. He may be sloppy as hell in the ring but his look alone gives off that "exciting good guy" look.

·
Santina's Lover
4,216 Posts
You also just described Mr. John Cena.

Point?
Cena actually utilises more than 5 moves throughout a match though. Mason Ryan only utilises a few moves and half of them are executed dangerously (which I suppose to some could be exciting to watch). That said though Mason Ryan is getting a huge push hence he's on my fantasy team :p

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
All Batista jokes aside, I don't know why, but he impressed the hell out of me tonight. He was over and the pops for him were pretty damn good even for turning face a short while ago. He's exciting in the ring and his look is awesome. I'm not familiar with his mic work but this guy can definitely pull off the "Benoit" gimmick where he lets his work in the ring do the talking.

Ohyeah, mason ryan? guy who looks like batista, about 12 foot tall? serious problem with steroids? has that Welsh accent that couldn't intimidate a child? Green as mouldy shit?

Yeah, sounds great bro. Maybe him and Jomo could team up.

·
RIP Fredo
3,105 Posts

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
It's embarassing as HELL that this prick can get a push and Wade Barrett can't.

Oh, dear god.....
So true. This guy is absolutely terrible in every aspect other than his look. Actually, personally I find his look to be boring as well. Roided up muscle head. Never seen that one before in the WWE.:rolleyes: What's so special about this guy other than his muscles? He's slow, plays the generic face character and so far hasn't done one thing to make him stand out from all the other muscleheads. Vince will probably push him to the moon despite all of though seeing as how he gets a hard on for these types of wrestlers.

Not saying the guy can't improve in the future but right now he's pretty bland and needs to work on his ring work.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
This guy is an accident waiting to happen. And LMAO at the person comparing him to Benoit. Brodus Clay is the one who deserves to get the push that Mason Ryan is getting.

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
Mason Ryan? Really?

Atleast change his hairstyle for starters. I can't take him seriously with his 13 year old good little church boy hair. Give him a badass look for starters, and we'll see where he goes from there.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Hey Mason Ryan! Batista wants his "look" back. Give me a break with this "look" bullshit. I would rather have Andrew Jackson back in the WWE.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts