Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me some up what happened in fcw, saxton(announcer) turned heel after attacking johnny curtis and helping ryan win ... he's now his mouthpiece/manager which is good because ryan can't talk. i forgot who said this a long time ago but saxton was an awesome heel manager when he first came to fcw.

look at this interview, it starts at 3:28

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Well that was nothing short of impressive. Very good delivery, better then most guys on the main roster to be honest.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
the world would be a different place if all wrestlers had this issue

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Saxton's good, no denying it and him managing someone who can't talk makes a lot more sence than him managing Michael Tarver and Wade Barrett (who both can talk).

The 15 minute ironman match was fucking awesome as well. Awesome episode all round in my view.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,086 Posts
I can definitely see him being called up with Ryan, ala the Heyman-Lesnar partnership. Managers need to return for guys who just can't cut it on the mic. What Saxton can do about Ryan's miserable in-ring work is another matter, though.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
The simple solution to that would be calling up Saxton and never calling up Ryan.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Ryan looks like Batista-I guess that's a pro point.

As for anything else, I haven't seen a lot of good in-ring action from him and as far as mic work goes, his voice doesn't fit his body at all. People compare him to Lesnar but he ain't no Lesnar, he ain't even a Rob Terry. Rob Terry is one of the top 3 biggest natural bodybuilders in history while Lesnar was (and still is) an all around top athlete. He's a Batista-lite at best.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts