Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you see his match in Superstars? He's still very green, but in few months he has shown a lot more than Ezekiel Jackson in three years. It's very sad for "Big Zeke", I think.

·
The Tortilla Machine!
132 Posts
LOL they try so hard to make him look like Batista
whatever anyone accept Wade Barret who came from the Nexas is terrible including Daniel Bryan.

Also Big Zeke is most likely the stupidest name in wrestling history.

I also think Mason Ryan is Homosexual..

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Better than big Zeke is not very good. Zeke is till somewhat charismatic,Mason is nothing.

I also find it weird that a guy with HHH sig saying Daniel Bryan is terrible. Terrible atleast not in in-ring skills,loads better than Hunter.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Why is this even a thread, they both suck ass in the ring. Both are just a waste a space, and the WWE finally saw that during Zeke's IC title reign...

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really I create the thread because I found funny that Ezekiel is so terribly bad that even Mason Ryan in few months has surpassed him.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Mason Ryan is a horrible green wrestler with a English accent. That's about it. He's on the same skill level as the Bella Twins.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Yes he's better than Zeke, but if i were in charge they would both be future endeavoured

·
Banned
1,054 Posts
I liked Mason as Punks guy by ringside, that kinda' thing. I think they should try moving him up the ladder slowly!

I want this Clay guy to come good, too. Not seen much of him but he looks great from what i've seen!

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
I think you mean Welsh, not English :lmao.
WHATEVER the accent is, I could care less. Shit, haven't heard him speak in almost 9 months.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Ryan not looking like crap in that match is a testament to how talented Drew McIntyre is at wrestling. That's it.
I also think that Ryan looks stupid trying to grin and smile like a good guy. What's with trying to push huge, scary looking guys as faces lately?
Did the failure of Zeke teach them nothing?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts