Wrestling Forum banner

MASADA

771 Views 11 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  somerandomfan
I could see him Wrestling the likes of Darby Allin, Jimmy Havoc, Joey Janela etc.

Thoughts?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Hiding in the shadows
2,914 Posts
I didn't even know he was still around. It's been years since I've seen him. Wasn't he always known as being, umm... "outspoken" about anything and everything, inside and outside of the ring?

· Banned
496 Posts
I didn't even know he was still around. It's been years since I've seen him. Wasn't he always known as being, umm... "outspoken" about anything and everything, inside and outside of the ring?
"Outspoken" like the moon is really an artificial satellite base for shape-shifting interdimensional lizards who use our collective consciousness as a source of sustenance because they have no souls?

· Hiding in the shadows
2,914 Posts
"Outspoken" like the moon is really an artificial satellite base for shape-shifting interdimensional lizards who use our collective consciousness as a source of sustenance because they have no souls?
I have no idea what the hell that means either, but it gave me a good laugh. (y)

· Banned
496 Posts
Eh, really good deathmatch guy but doesn't do so well in standard matches, hell even in regular matches he's still known to try to use the skewers, wouldn't be a great fit.
If he's gonna do shit like that, might as well do it where it matters ... instead of in front of 500 people for $800 or whatever the fuck these dudes get paid for literally putting their lives on the line

· Hiding in the shadows
2,914 Posts
If he's gonna do shit like that, might as well do it where it matters ... instead of in front of 500 people for $800 or whatever the fuck these dudes get paid for literally putting their lives on the line
You're giving him way too much credit. Nobody, other than small niche promotions or events, would touch this guy.

· Registered
7,773 Posts
If you watch a decent amount of his matches, his in ring work is pretty solid.
Solid yes but at the same time nothing special, although he can shine in his character work in ring, by watching his matches you'd think he legit hates his opponent until the match is over and he starts shaking hands and holding the opponents hand up and all like that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.