Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1150 Posts

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well in honor of Maryse being in Cancun this week and reminding the world of just why the bikini was invented as she wears them like no one else can with her perfect bikini body and is surely the muse that the bikinis inventor had in mind its about time the perfect reason for a Megathread gets a Megathread.

Her Cancun fun so far:

Sharknado cameo:

Random gifs:

@Envy
@december_blue
@swagger_ROCKS
@CJ;
@Wildcat410
@50 Shades Of Ain't Gettin Laid;
@Lone Star
@Deus Ex Machina
@HBK 3:16

·
15,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That face, that body, that accent :eva2
10/10. 10/10. 10/10. Right?

Had no idea she had a cameo in that movie, but she doesn't even have a line and she's wearing too much clothes ==> no watch
Yeah I was disappointed by it, I expected a bikini clad beach cameo. She's got a couple more movies coming out this year though.

I'm still in awe of the megathread not existing prior. Well, time to save a ton of Maryse pics.

That Cancun pic :banderas
Long overdue.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
That face, that body, that accent :eva2
Thank You for reminding me about her sexy french accent. :banderas

That Accent/That Face/That Bod :zayn3

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts

·
Stay Fearless
7,379 Posts
Perfect day to open a Maryse mega thread because today is actually her birthday :hb

Maryse is my top 3 for hottest divas of all time. She is just so perfect :banderas

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I understand the love for her body, it's phenomenal but I'll be damned if there's a woman alive with a more beautiful looking face than Maryse. :eek:bama4

I remember thinking the same thing when I first saw her debut. By far, her best feature.

E: Pic.

Good lawd.

·
15,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Maybe 100 watches later and I'm still gobsmacked.

Perfect day to open a Maryse mega thread because today is actually her birthday :hb

Maryse is my top 3 for hottest divas of all time. She is just so perfect :banderas

I didn't even plan that, pure coincidence.

I understand the love for her body, it's phenomenal but I'll be damned if there's a woman alive with a more beautiful looking face than Maryse. :eek:bama4

I remember thinking the same thing when I first saw her debut. By far, her best feature.

E: Pic.

Good lawd.
Yep. Yep x 1000. She's got such an amazing body, but god damn her face is so beautiful.

1 - 20 of 1150 Posts