Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard a few reports saying that British wrestler, Martin Stone, who is currently involved with the FWA, could be on the way to the WWE. Does anyone know anything about this?

It would be good news if it is true, I remember they signed another FWA wrestler, Hade Vansen to a contract a few years back and planned for him to have a big program, but released him inexplicably.

·
3,055 Posts
Saw him and Johnny Moss put on a half decent fight last year, wouldn't call it a wrestling exhibition as such, but I Stone could fit well to the WWE style, can't say I see a place for him, but who knows.

WWE could do well to keep an eye on the tag division in FWA, the few tag bouts I saw that night were by far the best of the night.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I've never even heard of Martin Stone, but I'll check him out 2mos to see if he's any good.

·
KILL BECKY KILL
3,192 Posts
I'm pretty sure its an FWA storyline (though a pretty good one). They've been running this conspiracy angle for a while now, and part of it is Stone along with other British wrestlers turning heel by claiming to be going to the US since British wrestling is dead. Or something, its quite convoluted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts