Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On March 6th, Martha Stewart will be leaving prison. She has been held in federal prison in West Virginia for almost 5 months. Well you guy can have her, we West Virginians don't want the jailbird. She should of gotten 20 years for her crimes.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
awww bullshit BB. I'd be pretty damn pissed if insiders sold off their stock before the ass dropped out and I was stuck with worthless shares. The rich would just get richer.

Life seems a bit extreme though, I'd deem a 20 year trading ban more appropriate.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
I like to buy her stuff.................

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Oh c'mon! Lock up your valuables, Martha Stewart is coming to rape your sons, pillage your farm and burn down your village.

Chuck, you're talking like she killed and raped Santa Claus. So she's getting out of jail, who really cares? It's not like she's serious danger to society.

·
Banned
914 Posts
I hope she got raped in jail or something like that cuz she's a really bad cook. I once followed her recipe and it turned out like a horses turd. (it might have been related to the fact that i had the oven on at 600 degrees but oh well).

N

·
0 Posts
MaryJoeWanna said:
CrimeS????? she only committed one, if you can even call it that.
I guess you don't recall her working with K-Mart. That alone deserves life in prison.

right

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
^^^or a gift......... :eek:

The Lonesome Hobo said:
Oh c'mon! Lock up your valuables, Martha Stewart is coming to rape your sons, pillage your farm and burn down your village.

Chuck, you're talking like she killed and raped Santa Claus. So she's getting out of jail, who really cares? It's not like she's serious danger to society.
I wonder how it feels if she rape me..... :rolleyes:

N

·
0 Posts
Second old thread you have revived, adding "lol" and "eh who cares." Even if it's in rants you shouldn't do it. Right?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts