Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Not a fan of this signing I get you need undercard guys and not all of them have to be serious wrestlers you are allowed that luxury as long as it's not overdone but Marko Stunt just doesn't do it for me at all. I was fine with him making the battle royal appearances as he was semi fun in those but as a permanent fixture especially with a boy and his dinosaur? that doesn't work for me.

·
Registered
11,874 Posts
Stunt and Jungle Boy are the tween girl lures. Unthreatening (nice short, skinny dudes), young, good looking pretty boys like you find in boy bands and K-Pop and the like.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
Why do men on here keep saying what wrestlers are going to appeal to women/girls? Stop.

And good for Stunt getting signed, etc.
If you have DA LOOK you get DA GIRLS, which makes you cool.

Looking forward to Stunt getting over because of his unique look and matches, which in turn will leading to a bunch of salty goons :cornette

·
Ω Champion
4,092 Posts
Just a thought. Where the fuck do you guys want them to sign people? WWE raided the market this past year and most of the big names outside WWE are under contract with the likes of IMPACT, NJPW, ROH or MLW. Please elaborate.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
Just a thought. Where the fuck do you guys want them to sign people? WWE raided the market this past year and most of the big names outside WWE are under contract with the likes of IMPACT, NJPW, ROH or MLW. Please elaborate.
#1 No one under 6ft (lets ignore the guy they all want to blow in MJF is 5ft7)
#2 No one that has ever worked for an OUTLAW MUDSHOW
#3 Must be on steroids (I guess that's why they like :eek:mega Not like these idiots have ever seen a match outside of WWE, and the 3 AEW shows to decide if they like him because he's great in ring)
#4 Must be willing to lose to MJF, and blow him in the ring whenever is required.
#5 NO FAT FUCKS
#6 Japanese woman are fine as long as they're fine on the eyes. Any ugly ones can go to LOLTNA (assuming they don't know its been IMPACT for a few years)
#7 NO WWE REJECTS. Please ignore them all now kissing Spears' ass, and saying he was criminally underutilised.
#8 NO ONE WITH A DUMB GIMMICK. Again, please ignore them all now loving A Boy and his Dinosaur.
#9 Must be willing to cut promos that put MJF over as the GOAT.
#10 Must be someone they've heard of because googling someone you don't know takes effort, and we don't have time for that shit.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
#1 No one under 6ft (lets ignore the guy they all want to blow in MJF is 5ft7)
#2 No one that has ever worked for an OUTLAW MUDSHOW
#3 Must be on steroids (I guess that's why they like :eek:mega Not like these idiots have ever seen a match outside of WWE, and the 3 AEW shows to decide if they like him because he's great in ring)
#4 Must be willing to lose to MJF, and blow him in the ring whenever is required.
#5 NO FAT FUCKS
#6 Japanese woman are fine as long as they're fine on the eyes. Any ugly ones can go to LOLTNA (assuming they don't know its been IMPACT for a few years)
#7 NO WWE REJECTS. Please ignore them all now kissing Spears' ass, and saying he was criminally underutilised.
#8 NO ONE WITH A DUMB GIMMICK. Again, please ignore them all now loving A Boy and his Dinosaur.
#9 Must be willing to cut promos that put MJF over as the GOAT.
#10 Must be someone they've heard of because googling someone you don't know takes effort, and we don't have time for that shit.
:heston :heston :heston

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,464 Posts
People act like executives (even if they are wrestlers, too) can't hire people based on preferences. :mj4
They absolutely can, but people also have the right to criticise this practice. If we truly want AEW to be an alternative they have to be careful. If people start feeling that there is nepotism (even if there isn't) people will start to reject decisions (even if they are correct). Hope that makes sense!

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
These meltdowns over hiring Marco are hilarious.

I’d have signed him earlier than they did.

And fuck Emma. She’s done shit. Let impact have her.

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
I am a fan of Jungle boy and Luchasaurus, but this guy being added to the tag team is ruining it. I just don't like it.

AEW should focus on signing bigger stars.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
The AEW marks rationalizing this ridiculous signing are just pathetic. All he has done so far is make what could be a credible and interesting tag team Jungle Boy/Luchasaurus look like clowns.

41 - 60 of 136 Posts