Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Alex Riley says "Even Randy Orton can go A-Ri!!" or something along those lines. He's destined for main event as most of you will agree now, except Pyro.

Did anyone else spot tention already for Miz/Riley? As much as I love him beside Miz, and their chemistry is amazing, I'd love to see Riley on his own. But tbh, I don't want it to happen yet. When Miz loses the title, he should feud with Miz, and one of them can go face.

·
Who speaks for Earth?
625 Posts
Riley is pretty decent, I'm liking him more every week.

And I'm pretty sure Pyro is a fan of Riley lol.

When Miz loses the title, he should feud with Miz, and one of them can go face.
Paradox!

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
When I first saw Riley I thuoght he was just a clone of Miz, but then he grew on me and I hope he turns face and fueds with Miz.

·
Banned
353 Posts
Yeah i fought he was a miz clone to but i love him now he's just got so much charisma seriously i laughed when punk was trying to big note himself by talking down A-RI about his dui than he came on next week said like he likes to party :lmao i agree with the op the go A-RI line is great but when people say funny stuff like that to orton it just makes me laugh so much because his so evil and angry inside theirs just something funny about it

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
When Alex Riley says "Even Randy Orton can go A-Ri!!" or something along those lines. He's destined for main event as most of you will agree now, except Pyro.

Did anyone else spot tention already for Miz/Riley? As much as I love him beside Miz, and their chemistry is amazing, I'd love to see Riley on his own. But tbh, I don't want it to happen yet. When Miz loses the title, he should feud with Miz, and one of them can go face.
Pyro's probably a bigger Riley fan than he is a Miz fan my friend.

But yeah Riley is definitely a main-eventer in the making...I just wanna know what the blue hell it means.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Pyro's probably a bigger Riley fan than he is a Miz fan my friend.

But yeah Riley is definitely a main-eventer in the making...I just wanna know what the blue hell it means.
That has nothing to do with it. I am a bigger Riley fan than I am a Miz fan. If you can believe it, I also like him more than Christian, but I've already given up hope on his career, so I don't agree that he's a future main eventer. Why this guy revolves every single post around me is creepy as fuck and I have no idea why, but that's beside the point. It was bad enough the mistake he did on NXT season 2's finale, but after that DUI he got, he's FUCKED. Guys with DUI's don't get pushed. Just ask Ted jr, you think they don't push that fuck because they don't like him? Please. He's Orton jr, but they can't do anything with him because a DUI is one thing they don't fuck with. Get one and you're done, that's the rule.

I don't know why people are having so much trouble with the "go A-Ri" line. It's a play on words, as in "go awry", which is defined as going away from the expected, and as it relates to wrestling, losing.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Im loving both The Miz and A-Ri at the mo!I cant honestly say when the "Awsome" bit hit on Miz's entrance to cash in MITB i marked.But they should stop making A_Ri lose clean.Maybe have Miz interfere in his matchs or something!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Why not. No worse than having a Miz champion and robot FCW wrestlers in the main event.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Personally, I thought the line was cheesy and stupid, but to each his own.

Oh and Pyro, you might as well get used to your name being brought up every time someone posts an Alex Riley thread. Not only are you clearly his biggest mark, but you were on his balls so hard over the summer that most of us aren't going to forget it any time soon.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
When Alex Riley says "Even Randy Orton can go A-Ri!!" or something along those lines.
I must say it's a witty line, but it also kind of sounds gay, I mean it'd be kind of like Orlando Jordan making a sexual double entendre about OJ (orange juice). Let's just say it would sound better if he said it to a female.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
hes awesome on the mic.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
I personally thought when he said "Even Randy Orton can go A-Ri." it was a play on words about Orton going AWOL from the Marines. :lmao maybe it was just me.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I kinda drowned out the A-Ri, Orton thing..... What i would mark for was RKO to Vintage however.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts