Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark Zuckerberg screwed over his class mates and best friend and became a billionaire. Ok I understand screwing the twins and stealing the facebook idea. What I don't understand is why the fuck did he screw eduardo the dude finance facebook.Zuck is a twisted fuck.

·
Banned
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Slightly off Topic, but Social Network has to be one of the most boring films I've ever watched. All the characters are complete dickheads so you can't get emotionally invested. The plot line is a substitute for anaesthesia and the actual film was so crap it took me 3 times to watch all the way through.

Anyway, OP it's a film, it's largely bullshit.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Social Network is a pretty solid film. its a compelling story about compelling characters, they're not exactly supposed to be likable.

but you'd be better off not believing an ounce of it. it was made for dramatic purposes, and a lot of it was made up. in case you didn't know, thats how movies based on true stories work.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Social Network was boring? I thought it was interesting and overall a pretty great movie. And yeah OP don't believe everything Hollywood shows you.

Zuckerberg does seem like a prick but you still have to respect him. No one gets to the position he has without pissing off a few people.

·
Super Moderator
19,310 Posts
Good for him. He played the game and won. I've got no problem with that.

BTW, Social Network, while pretty good, might be the most overrated movie since Iron Man.

·
Banned
8,732 Posts
To be fair there is probably no amount of people I wouldn't screw to become a billionaire.

·
Ramble On
11,084 Posts
Yeah, fair play to the guy. I'm pretty sure he's not as much of a smug dickhead as the film portrayed him.

The Social Network is a really good film.

·
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK
6,560 Posts
SN is an absolutely fantastic film.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Hate Facebook, love the film.

How about that.

EDIT: I just reactivated Facebook after a year off and it isn't that bad all things considering.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts