Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
10,933 Posts
I’m actually surprised that culture vulture clad didn’t have Sasha on before mark henry since he loves asking about Death Row records/ 2pac. I can already tell he’s gonna ask her has snoop ever introduced you to 2pac?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Fake isn't the right word to describe pro wrestling. I met George "The Animal" Steele about 15 years ago, and I heard him tell someone about all the lasting injuries he still had from his wrestling career. He told the person "Just because its pre determined doesn't mean its fake." The concussions, broken bones, and torn muscles that the wrestlers experience are certainly real. The concussion Bret got when Goldberg kicked him in the head wasn't "fake".
Stunt people in movies get injured or die as well. One in my city died because she mistook a real glass for fake glass and ended up going through the real glass on motorcycle and dropping down a building. But we classify movies as fake.

I think the problem lies in the term fake. Its subjective. We have the name of a war called the phony war. Yet 833 people died in that war so technically its not fake. But we still call it the phony war. :unsure:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wrestling is fake Mark.

I'd love to see like, fucking Stipe Miocic say it's fake and then see how tough all of these "I'll kick ur ass!" rasslers are who don't actually fight. Yes bumping probably hurts. And wrestling takes a physical tole on your body, but it's fake fighting posing as real combat. It is by literal definition fake. It's just such a fucking stupid reaction to me. I'm going to prove my fake fighting isn't fake by beating you up even though I'm not a trained professional fighter but a fake one!!
go ask Darren Drozdov how fake wrestling is

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,284 Posts
This is the only site I know that has wrestling fans that will cape for non people in the business just shitting on all aspects of wrestling. And for the feds like Vlad of all people?
How is acknowledging that its fake shitting on it? It is fake, why do people feel the need to pretend otherwise. Injuries doesn't make it real when people die filming movies/TV shows all the time and that doesn't suddenly make them not fake.

I watched Trailer Park Boys just before acutely aware that its fake, but that doesn't mean I was shitting on it.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
The "interviewer" is DJ Vlad. A culture vulture, wannabe DJ who started out interviewing rappers (mostly) but his interviews have gained some mainstream notoriety over the years. He's known for digging into rapper's pasts and getting them to snitch on themselves (or others) and talk about other people in the industry.

I think he's mostly trash, but I do like the interviews with the old school west coast rappers.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts