Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mark henry signing still paying dividends.............

According to Mark Henry, Max Caster will now be a weekly regular on TMZ rapping about Hollywood, Sports and Wrestling

“I just recently fostered a deal with TMZ and Max Caster. Now every week, he’s going to be on TMZ ripping Hollywood, ripping sports, ripping wrestling. Tune in to see what Max Caster is going to do every week.”

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like Max, I look forward to his entrance raps. His physique reminds me of a young Rock before he had the nip tucks and liposuction. I don't watch much of the YouTube shows so I'm hoping the Acclaimed get more air time on Dynamite.

4,787 Posts
Good for Max. He found something that gets him noticed and that can be enough to get pretty far in life. It's also good for AEW to have more talent show up in mainstream places.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm not a big expert on rap, and maybe he's got to watch what he says on TV, but I can only imagine him being chased out of town with pitchforks and torches if he did some of his cringey raps in front of people who actually like that kind of music not 40 year old neckbeards

·
Registered
AVALONS #1 FAN/ AEW REVIEW BO$$
3,196 Posts
I'm not a big expert on rap, and maybe he's got to watch what he says on TV, but I can only imagine him being chased out of town with pitchforks and torches if he did some of his cringey raps in front of people who actually like that kind of music not 40 year old neckbeards
This is TMZ not Worldstarhiphop lol

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
The acclaimed are killing it on dark where they can get away with some more risky lyrics. This week's reference to Julia Hart being tag teamed and giving her the breadstick was fucking gold. They are really taking me back to the attitude era listening to the new age outlaws and the duddleys tearing it up. Look forward to their stuff every week.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do not understand why this pair has been relegated to DARK. They were entertaining on Dynamite.
they have been warned by hr to keep the sexual stuff off of tv multiple times they did not listen so they are on dark where they can continue to use sexual innuendos

·
Registered
841 Posts
they have been warned by hr to keep the sexual stuff off of tv multiple times they did not listen so they are on dark where they can continue to use sexual innuendos
A real shame if this is true. An entertaining tag team who got reactions from the crowd.
Imagine if Vincent put DX on Heat for their innuendo.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Hardcore Casual
1,730 Posts

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
Good for Max and good for AEW. They could use any exposure that they can get.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts