Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
780 Posts
A tag run with Mark Henry is the last thing Zeke needs right now. I can understand the logic of it all, but we saw how well it worked for MVP. I actually want to see Zeke's build succeed and I don't see how him getting lumped in with Henry would do anything but hurt him. Especially seeing as I see them keeping the belts on Nexus, at least for a little while.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I want Zeke to continue destroying jobbers for a while, his squash matches are so damn fun to watch. :D

Besides, Mark already has a temporary partner (Yoshi Tatsu), he's also bound to team up with Bourne again when Bourne returns.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I agree. They are "The World's Strongest Tag Team" in my SVR2011 WWE Universe. Tag champs too, fucking beasts.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I think it would make sense. I fear that Ziek is going to be another monster face push that flops if he stays on this path. I think making a team out of he and Henry could be a really cool thing...and most of all believable. They could be a nice addition to the tag team division, especially if they took the Tag Belts and rolled over people. I like the "World's Strongest Tag Team" name too.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Nah, they wanna keep Zeke smashing randoms at this point it seems, and Henry's gonna do what henry's gonna do.

Seeing the "World's Strongest tag Team" start wrecking folk and dominating would be very entertaining though.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I think Zeke will have the exact same push Kozlov had on Smackdown a couple years ago. He'll be pushed as a monster and go over some big names but eventually he'll be in a comedy tag team with Santino.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Mark Henry should actually just fuck off, and they should keep building Ezekiel Jackson the way they have been.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
You and me both. I don't get it, he's a drone. I guess it just proves if you book somebody to look good, people will buy into it.
Just remember to turn the volume up on your TV real loud when his epic music starts playing and you'll begin to like him.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts