Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark Henry was talking on the Busted Open Radio when he made the shocking remarks:

“He said things that was completely out of line, specially as it relates to him coming into the locker room and slapping everybody because, I’m gonna tell you what. At that time, I was actually in the locker room. I welcome any 140 pounds or less guy on the planet to come and slap my face. I will tear your skin off. AND I will hang your skin in my closet.

There’s 50 guys in that WWE locker room that will hand him his a**. Just so y’all know. So don’t think for one second that a 140 pound dude is going to go in there and survive against Braun Strowman. I would say that that Chad Gable would rake him over the coals. Chad Gable will have him screaming for his mommy.”

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why are their no tales of Mark Henry being a badass?

The closest he ever got was when he threatened Shawn Michaels lol.
These big dudes seem to think that only weight and power matters. They completely seem to disregard speed, timing and coordination especially that of a trained fighter. Forgot McGregor, a 170 pound regular cop has the training/skill to take someone like Henry down.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
These big dudes seem to think that only weight and power matters. They completely seem to disregard speed, timing and coordination especially that of a trained fighter. Forgot McGregor, a 170 pound regular cop has the training/skill to take someone like Henry down.
I dont think size matters when there’s up to a 100 pound difference and similar height but there is no way in hell McGregor would be able to dominate a huge guy like Braun. Someone like Braun might have difficulty catching McGregor but once he has his hands on McGregor it’s probably done

·
Premium Member
16,574 Posts
Lol. Maybe an American Cop because he would shoot first, ask questions later.

If you took a fat powerlifter the size of Henry, I could see a 170 lb cop, very well trained, taking him down. But Henry wrestled for years, even if fake, and knows a thing about body control and leverage. Also, strongest man in the world. Probably not going to cuff him or choke him out with noodle arms

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont think size matters when there’s up to a 100 pound difference and similar height but there is no way in hell McGregor would be able to dominate a huge guy like Braun. Someone like Braun might have difficulty catching McGregor but once he has his hands on McGregor it’s probably done
Sure Braun might be too much for Conor but Henry says there are 50 people in WWE who can beat Conor. I don't buy that for a sec.
Lol. Maybe an American Cop because he would shoot first, ask questions later.

If you took a fat powerlifter the size of Henry, I could see a 170 lb cop, very well trained, taking him down. But Henry wrestled for years, even if fake, and knows a thing about body control and leverage. Also, strongest man in the world. Probably not going to cuff him or choke him out with noodle arms
True some dweeb wont scratch Henry but a trained cop/UFC fighter could

Mark would beat the fuck out that vanilla Irish midget.
Conor is anything but a vanilla midget.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Fake fighters talking about real fighters. Considering the size of many of the locker room these days, Conor probably would waltz in and slap a few around. Gable, Ricochet, Ali, Bryan, Rollins, Murphy, Carillo, to name but a few.

The bigger guys? Aye he probably wouldn't, but if he did launch that left hand into Henry's face he'd know about it.

Embarrassing when pro-wrestlers try talking shit about real fighting.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,647 Posts
ufff ... I first thought Mark really said "even Chad Gable". Luckily he didn`t say it that way.

·
Fearless University Graduate
14,971 Posts
I actually really hate Pro Wrestlers. Just a bunch of insecure wanna be tough guys. Yeah sure all these fake fighters would totally smash a legit, high level REAL fighter. Totally Mark, yeah sure.

What happens when Conor punches Chad in the face and Gable realises he's in a fight, not a wrestling match?

Did these brain dead wanna be tough guys learn nothing from CM Punk? Just because you pretend to fight doesn't mean you can actually fight. Punk was supposed to be legit and he got his shit pushed in by a can with a losing record for 15 minutes. Conor would spark the vast majority of the WWE lockeroom, his only issue would be giants like Brock and Braun. Does Mark seriously think the likes of Rollins, Bryan, Gable, etc are better fighters than people like Jose Aldo, Max Holloway, Dustin Poirer, Cowboy, and Eddie Alvarez?

Mark talks about Conor being disrespectful than rolls out some disrespectful ass shit like that.

·
Registered
299 Posts
A lot of posters here genuinely believe weight and power matter over training /skill and people like Seth Rollins and Miz could beat 145 pound McGregor because there heavier.
The same people said “duh huh huh Punk would own every UFC fighter cos he’s heavier and size matters’

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Height and weight matter tremendously in a fight. Skill matters, but enough for someone like McGregor to be able tot take down Henry? Doubtful.

A lot of posters here genuinely believe weight and power matter over training /skill and people like Seth Rollins and Miz could beat 145 pound McGregor because there heavier.
The same people said “duh huh huh Punk would own every UFC fighter cos he’s heavier and size matters’
Lol, what? How does that make any sense when Punk would be fighting someone the same weight as him?

·
Registered
443 Posts
I actually really hate Pro Wrestlers. Just a bunch of insecure wanna be tough guys. Yeah sure all these fake fighters would totally smash a legit, high level REAL fighter. Totally Mark, yeah sure.
how can u be a fan of pro wrestling and hate pro wrestlers lol

btw ufc is also fake lol u must be trollin,u cant be this clueless smh

·
Registered
141 Posts
i listen to busted open almost daily EXCEPT whenever mark is on...he literally makes the show unlistenable...dude talks slow as fuck, makes no points and rambles on or makes completely idiotic ones, and honestly ruins the entire show...

1 - 20 of 222 Posts