Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the similarity.

Just like Mark henry , One day john morrison will become a world champion and when he does its gonna be very emotional. He will cry in joy, the entire arena will be in tears. TV viewers will cry too.

Hopefully this happens at wrestlemania.

·
Banned
156 Posts
He got squashed this week by ADR in a 90 second match... i think they want him gone.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
So just because someone isn't a world champion means their a failure? he's won tag-title, ecw title, ic title, that makes him not a failure.

·
Registered
486 Posts

·
Banned
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So just because someone isn't a world champion means their a failure? he's won tag-title, ecw title, ic title, that makes him not a failure.
I would never say he is failure even mark henry for that matter.

Its just that the IWC thinks of him as a failure.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Morrison is definitely NOT a failure. He's been relevant and winning titles since like 2005, and he has entertained me a lot along the way, but he's just not world title material.

·
Registered
895 Posts
He's a hell of a lot more successful than the marks that rag on him. He's almost all of the most prestigious championships in the wrestling industry. Winning the Intercontinental championship is a huge deal at least it would be to me. For all we know, they may be jobbing him out because they don't know if he'll resign. I don't want anyone to lose their job, especially John Morrison. I hope he resigns, as far as I'm concerned, he's one of the most talented performers in the wrestling industry. Before you try to attack this post, ask yourself this. Can you do a C4, Starship pain, and or flying chuck effortlessly all while making the match look good? Didn't think so.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
He's a fantastic entertainer in the ring. But all of his moves are for the wow factor. I want to see him start using some traditional moves like suplexes and stuff. Knowing his past as a gymnast makes him seem even more of a pussy. He's in a position a lot like RVD was where he is a really unique wrestler but mic skills suck. Now I know RVD had a waaayy better offense and was already a legend in ECW. However, even when he won the big one he went to the WWECW. Too bad Sherri ain't around anymore to help out!

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,839 Posts
So the new criteria for becoming world champion in WWE is years on end of failing? Good to know.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts