Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
why are all your banners blue? try and get a bit of variation in there so they don't all the same and people don't get bored of them, there all blue bg with a cut or two and minimal text except for tht alien1, and tht doesn't even have cut :O

the banners ok i suppose but the cuts just look they were thrown on there, they don't seem to fit.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The banner is blue because it wouldn't look right with a blue banner and a green banner below it.

If people don't like my blue banners then they can kiss my ass. :)

And the cuts weren't "thrown" on there.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
^^^ I never said they were just thrown on there, im just saying it looks that way and they dont seem to fit, you need to play around with the cuts, using diffrent ones to make them fit. On the 2 banners in my sig the SD one was originally the 3 guerrero's bit the chave sr. pic didn't fit so i tried using rey mysterio and tht didn't work, and then I tried shannon moore and it didn't work and then I tried kidman and the first one I tried didn't work but tht one did. And on the Gerrard one I replaced the second cut several times and moved it around to make sure it looked right, I know those banners aren't that great but im happy that they look good where as yours don't really fit.

And it's not just that those banners of blue, they all are it seems. Corey Hart, Vanila Ice, that alien thing, your kiss one and im sure there are others but I've got a bad memory :p just try experimenting more.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mickf03 said:
I know those banners aren't that great but im happy that they look good
I'm happy with the way my banners look. I don't care if you don't like where the cuts are, if I like it then i'm gona put them wherever I want.

And like I said, if you don't like my blue banners you can kiss my ass.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts