Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maria Kanellis stated this afternoon on Twitter that she would only consider returning to WWE if she is given the opportunity to compete for a women's championship.

"I have only one thing in my life that I regret and that's not getting to really fight for the Woman's Championship. If I ever come back it would be for a belt," she wrote in a response to a query regarding a possible return to the organization.

Would you like Maria back to WWE?
I would personally be glad to see her again. :)

·
Registered
970 Posts
She is stunning so yeah, i'd be happy for her to come back. Especially because they way she was let go was stupid (hadn't she won a public poll for the best Diva a couple of weeks before?)

She would need more wrestling training though, if she was coming back as an actual wrestler rather than a valet

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
btw what i hate most about maria is that she thinks she's this great wrestler who never gotten a chance.

ooohh but she designs her own attire
Not really, she's always been the first to admit that she's not great in the ring.

I love her, she's definitely one of the best things to come from that godforsaken Diva Search. Her ring work sucked, but she had charisma and an actual personality, something the majority of these girls lack. And hey, she actually gives a crap about wrestling, which makes a nice change. She's too smart to be a Diva, that's why they canned her.

It surprises me that she never got a title opportunity, let alone an actual win, considering how over she was. If she gets better in the ring, then hey, come back and be entertaining again. Her managing Mike Bennett instead now is pretty awesome though, I wouldn't mind if she stuck with that.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Fuck the haters, Maria was awesome. I would taker her back in a heartbeat. Best looking diva the WWE ever had IMO. I don't care if she's the best or worst in ring worker, I would welcome her back immediately. The diva division needs bodies, and I'm cool with an above average on the mic, way beyond average on the eyes diva returning to the ring. She is cool in interviews too.

You people would rather see more of the same 4 people? Pffft, F that

·
Registered
486 Posts
no thanks

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Give me Maria over Kelly, Eve, and the Bellas. At least she had a personality I can distinctly tell of. The only divas I care about in the WWE are Layla, Natalia, and Beth but if she comes back, she'll definately be another addition.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Maria is by far my fav Diva ever. No joke, I mentioned her among the honorable names that didnt make the all time fav 5 of mine. She's always welcome to come back

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I'm actually on the boat that wouldn't mind her back. She has tons of personality and is business savvy enough to have been on The Apprentice. They could easily write a new character for her based on that alone if they want her away from the ring. Heck, even a short title reign wouldn't anger me. It's not like the divas title is that great anyway.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I've heard that Punk and her are still a bit awkward around each other.

But eh, she had charisma, and if you want a barbie doll that could actually get the crowds her side against Beth, look no further than Maria.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
LOL. She expects to walk back in the door after walking out and get handed a title run? Wouldn't put it past WWE but no, just no. She's useless.

·
Registered
22,730 Posts
Well, nice to know that she still has a high opinion of herself. Wouldn't put it past WWE to actually do it. But no thanks

1 - 20 of 45 Posts