Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
Re: Why is wwe making men look weak

Well you wanted Paul Heyman, you got it.. tbh it was okay that's how Paul would book nancy boys like Becky's Boyfriend and that Maria's boyfriend on ECW.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

I agree, but please they need to take the belt off Seth. Seriously. This guy doesn't have any dignity.
Definitely they are a disgrace to the male gender, but losing the belt isn't enough. They need to be subjected to jobbing either on Main Event or the AEW pre-show for the rest of their careers.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts

Y'all are dramatic as all fucksl. Who here gave a fuck about Mike Kennelis beforehand? His wife being a bitch to him could actually be used in a story. As far as Maria talking shit to Seth he let his woman handle it. It's akin to how Rock let Ronda handle Stephanie for slapping him at Mania 31.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

Also, we need to change the title. "WWE is making weak men look weak--good job" Should be the proper title.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts

Definitely they are a disgrace to the male gender, but losing the belt isn't enough. They need to be subjected to jobbing either on Main Event or the AEW pre-show for the rest of their careers.
Not "they". Mike is a comedy character and is supposed to be blatant about his subservient role. With Seth, he's supposed to be a serious character and a protagonist... it was something more subtle and discovered with the famous patting of the ass by Becky, signifying she is the one wearing the pants in the relationship.

You can't even compare it to Marc Mero getting power bombed by his wife because in that case, he was doing it with the intentions of burying himself in place of giving her a push. Seth being characterized as a cuck is something that just gradually happened due to Becky's cringy "I'm a man and I swing my Irish lass dick" gimmick.

1 - 20 of 165 Posts