Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As noted before, former WWE Diva and current ROH First Lady Maria Kanellis revealed that she was contacted by WWE about a possible return to the company for an eight-woman Divas tag team match at WrestleMania 29, but the Bella Twins prevented it from happening.
I recently interviewed Maria, which will be posted in its entirety this week, who discussed her heat with the Bella Twins and how it started.

"It was very random," Maria said. "Me and Dolph Ziggler were very close friends. We have been for a long time before the twins ever arrived and one time I was dancing with Dolph at a party we were at, at a Green Iguana place or something. So we were all hanging out, having fun and dancing. I was dancing with him. I was dancing with the girls. I was dancing with the other people that were there. So all of a sudden when I'm dancing with Dolph I get a tap on the shoulder and it's Nikki Bella going, 'what are you doing?' And I said, 'uh, dancing with my friend?' And she's like, 'oh, he's with me.' I said 'okaaaay, sure.'

"I never heard that from anybody. I didn't know that I was doing something so wrong with dancing with friends. But, ever since then it's been very strange between us, but still, I would do business. They could call me up, and if I wasn't under contract with Ring of Honor, and asked me to work with Nikki, I'm sure that I could have the greatest feud going back and forth with her. Why? Because I'm a business woman and that's what I do. It doesn't matter, my personal feelings. At the end of the day this is a job and I like to do very well at my job."

Maria also noted that Nikki Bella attempted to contact her after news got out that they blocked her WWE return.

"They called me, I was busy," Maria said. "I sent her a text back. I said there's nothing really to talk about. I know what the story is and God bless you for it. I hope everything works out. There's no real reason to talk to her. She's not worth my time. She took something from me and it wasn't a man, or it wasn't a piece of candy, it was a contract. It's my career and I think for me, that's probably the worst thing you can do, is mess with my money. I'm not going anywhere. I'm in wrestling. I'm staying in wrestling and I'm sure our paths will cross again."
Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...says-dolph-ziggler-incident-caused-heat-with/

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,687 Posts
Nikki gets jealous that Maria is dancing with Ziggler. So this means what, she's fucking Dolph behind Cena's back?

Christ, those Bella whores are just like fucking teenagers....

Bring Maria back!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
People are going to call Maria bitter but this actually makes perfect sense

The Bellas said something about Maria's "slutty behavior" at a place called the Green Iguana.

The Green Iguana is the place Maria mentioned above. So one of these sides isn't telling the truth, my guess is neither but that the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Some quotes about Maria, which point to her being a liar, jealous, thinking she knew more about wrestling than veterans, excessively flirting with men at the Green Iguana, and having a bad work ethic in OVW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSANob6swPA

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Nikki gets jealous that Maria is dancing with Ziggler. So this means what, she's fucking Dolph behind Cena's back?

Christ, those Bella whores are just like fucking teenagers....

Bring Maria back!
Nikki dated Dolph before Cena......matter of fact after she and Dolph broke up I'm pretty sure she hinted on a late night show that Dolph was a little small in the love making department. :ziggler1 :cena5

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nikki dated Dolph before Cena......matter of fact after she and Dolph broke up I'm pretty sure she hinted on a late night show that Dolph was a little small in the love making department. :ziggler1 :cena5
So Cena is her rebound guy :lmao

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
So let me get this straight...

:ziggler3 was fucked Nikki before :cena3 did and Nikki was spreadin' shit about how Maria was fucking :ziggler3 even though they were just close friends but now :ziggler3 is now with whoever and :cena3 is now fucking Nikki.

So ironic how...

Maria had a lot of on-screen moments with Cena
Maria had a lot of on-screen moments with Dolph
Maria don't like Nikki
Maria claimed she loves Cena on a show
Nikki is getting banged by Cena
Dolph don't like Cena

:vince4

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Why would she dance with Dolph if she knew Nikki was there? It sounds like she was the one that wanted to start the fight. Anyway, didn't CM Punk dumped her because she was a slut or something?

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
Why would she dance with Dolph if she knew Nikki was there? It sounds like she was the one that wanted to start the fight. Anyway, didn't CM Punk dumped her because she was a slut or something?
I don't think she had problems with her then. Maria said it all happened randomly. Maybe Nikki was drunk or whatever and it all escalated into other unfortunate shit

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
She was dancing with a friend.

Nikki is insanely jealous based on Total Divas

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,135 Posts
So let me get this straight...

:ziggler3 was fucked Nikki before :cena3 did and Nikki was spreadin' shit about how Maria was fucking :ziggler3 even though they were just close friends but now :ziggler3 is now with whoever and :cena3 is now fucking Nikki.

So ironic how...

Maria had a lot of on-screen moments with Cena
Maria had a lot of on-screen moments with Dolph
Maria don't like Nikki
Maria claimed she loves Cena on a show
Nikki is getting banged by Cena
Dolph don't like Cena

:vince4

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
Why is it that Maria is constantly talking about the bellas? No one gives a shit, talking about it won't make you relevant. If WWE really wanted you back, you really think the fucking bellas have enough pull to make vince,hhh, and stephanie change their minds?

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,621 Posts
Maria had a go at Kelly Kelly too as well once. She comes off pretty unprofessional at time, dishing out dirty laundry and making comments about others.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts