Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Season is under way, don't know how many people around here watch but I love college basketball.. Can't wait to see Ohio State vs Florida tomorrow.

ESPN just started up there college basketball marathon, showing college bball all day.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Re: NCAA Basketball 2010-2011 Season Thread

i was going to make this thread, but last year's thread got minimal discussion until march.

anyway .. Illinois is the fucking shit.

can't wait until they fuck up Texas this week. Then Pitt!

·
Saucin'
16,178 Posts

Miami down one in Memphis @ the half. Gotta whoop dat ass. Don't have huge expectations for the 'Canes, but they can't possibly finish last in the ACC again.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts

michigan state does look solid, but i question how long kalin lucas can stay healthy.

jared sullinger: thank goodness he's a one and done. dude is beastly.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts

UNC is getting a scare from Minn right now !!

I don't like it !!!!!!!!!!

edit

sdfigjwelpkojierhhkkjhbgvpoiuytgvgdfyhiobjthort
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk we lost

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts

harrison barnes, welcome back to earth. 0-12. woof.

i was hoping they'd stay undefeated though. i wanted to see a top 5 team in illinois on november 30.

·
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
6,753 Posts

Hmph, didn't know MSU was in the Maui. Has always been one of my favorite preseason tourneys, and hopefully we steamroll right through. Will finally be able to see how good the team actually looks.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts

Duke's gonna repeat this year, just throwing that out there. They may be a little sloppy at times but with both Plumlee's (fellow Hoosiers of mine) and Kyle Singler bringing the experience from last season back with them ... they're gonna be terribly tough to beat. LET'S GO DUKE!

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts

Illinois with a good win last night over UNC.

Demetri McCamey, such a stud.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts

Now that March is a month away and ESPN has an updated bracket projection out I figured I'd bring this thread back. I went on the website and was able to narrow the latest projection down to my final four.

Notre Dame- East vs. Florida State- West

Duke- Southeast vs. Gonzaga- Southwest

Just what I came up with but anything can happen really. For me Duke is the most likely and I'm really liking Notre Dame with Hansbrough's brother on their team and Florida State is very hard team to beat and they already upset Duke this year.

If I had to pick the finals I'd say Notre Dame vs. Duke with Duke winning back to back.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts

Jimmer Fredette is the talk of the NCAA right now, leading the nation in scoring, BYU just beat #4 San Diego State

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

The talk of the NCAA is the best player in the nation, Jared Sullinger..

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts

As long as the talk of the final four is Kentucky, I'll be a happy camper. :)

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

OSU finally losses, and of course we had to lose to the garbage College ball has become.. All Wisconsin does is chuck 3s.

·
Registered
725 Posts
March Madness

Really?

I cannot believe we do not have a thread on this. Conference tournis are underway, and PITT LOST!

Yes!

Sorry, PITT fans, I'm a Penn State guy. I'm hoping for a Kansas beat down over Ohio State in the NCAA Championship game.

Who you guys got?

1 - 20 of 151 Posts