Wrestling Forum banner

Mania is a sell out

4339 Views 52 Replies 35 Participants Last post by  DesolationRow
From PWInsider:
While there will be additional tickets released as the production is locked in and more seats are cleared for sale, all tickets currently available for Wrestlemania 27 are sold out.

There are still a very small amount of tickets left for the Hall of Fame ceremony.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
1,931 Posts
WRESSSSSSSTLEMAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIAAAAA!!!!!!!

· Leader of #TeamBAE
1,598 Posts
Atlanta was EASILY the most overdue city for Wrestlemania, and I'm VERY glad that they sold out Mania. Good sign to come back again sooner than later. (Coming from a New Yorker)

I'd like to see any of the following cities get WM 29 before 30 comes back to MSG.

St. Louis
Dallas
Las Vegas (would be an awesome theme imo)
Vancouver (If they go to Canada, Vancouver has been rumored to make strong pitches for the last 2. I'd rather them save Toronto)
Washington D.C (They'd obviously need to do it in the Verizon Center, but again I think the theme would be great.)

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,070 Posts
yeah i would like to know what their definition of sold out is, because ticketmaster is still selling tickets. so if they're sold out, someone might want to let them know so they stop selling imaginary ticks.

· Registered
5,432 Posts
- At last word WWE had sold 50,000 tickets for WrestleMania 27, for more than $5 million. WrestleMania has broke $5 million four times - the shows from 2007-2010. The record came in 2009 with $7,211,673 from Houston, Texas.

EDIT:

According to Ticketmaster, all tickets for WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta, Georgia are officially sold out. There will be additional tickets released in the final days before the show once production is complete and more seats are available. There are still a few tickets left for the Hall of Fame ceremony.

· Is a Snit Head
33,676 Posts
It's not sold out at all hell you can still get floor seats on ticket master nevermind the cheaper seats.
I figured out the problem. You can only buy single seats off ticketmaster. I did a search for 1 person and got a floor seat. However when I searched for two people they had nothing available. So it sounds like they have a handful of scattered tickets left, which means they sold virtually all their tickets.

This is great news and be put on the ever growing list of reasons why I'm really excited for this show. It's like I find new one every day. Today it's a sell out and yesterday it was when I found out my brother who lives in Atlanta bought a boat and we can go out on it.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.