Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Southern Pride
Bless Your Heart
6,019 Posts
I wanted to see Raquel win the title when she did but now it felt like it was time for her to lose and go in a different direction.

Glad that Mandy won. She needed to win to establish that she wont be a stepping stone for anyone anymore. Toxic Attraction are taking over!

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
Everyone saying that going back to NXT is a demotion but Liv & Dana would probably kill for this 'demotion'.

Congrats to Mandy!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Congrats to Mandy!

While i am happy she became champion i'm also equally as excited that Raquel lost the title.

God was that reign boring as hell.
If they're only gonna cut Mean Girl promos, I'm not sure that her reign will be much better, and the matches have the potential to be weaker (her shortcomings as a worker are obscured in a weapons-based match).

But we'll see. Maybe she'll do better-than-expected.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
6,068 Posts
If they're only gonna cut Mean Girl promos, I'm not sure that her reign will be much better, and the matches have the potential to be weaker (her shortcomings as a worker are obscured in a weapons-based match).

But we'll see. Maybe she'll do better-than-expected.
Why are you acting like Raquel was having good matches as champion?

Other then Dakota and maybe the Ember match it was STINKER after STINKER.

That match with Franky Monet was WMOTY territory, the one against Xia Li was horrible as well.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Eh, they didn't give the Monet match much time (and Monet looked like the weaker link there), and Xia Li is still very green. I've seen enough from Raquel to know that she's a better worker than Mandy. She's at least had a handful of really good matches, whereas Mandy has had none, over a MUCH longer period. But hey, like I said, we'll see if she does better going forward. I'm hardly a big fan of Raquel. The biggest problem with her reign, IMO, was that they had her fight-from-underneath as a babyface, which really doesn't work for a woman her size. She should've been a dominant monster-heel.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts