·
Premium Member
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #109

Reactions: Dell

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
As a perennially single guy, maybe someone can explain this for me. Basically any photo I see of a guy with their girl, they're never smiling. Hell, this guy is almost mean-mugging Diego Sanchez style. A lot of the time, I'll see these same guys smiling in pics with their boys. I know if I was with Mandy, I'd be grinning ear to ear.

So what's the deal? Is it the whole "no matter how hot they are, someone's tired of their shit"? Or trying to look tough/macho? Or suppressed gay feelings?

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
As a perennially single guy, maybe someone can explain this for me. Basically any photo I see of a guy with their girl, they're never smiling. Hell, this guy is almost mean-mugging Diego Sanchez style. A lot of the time, I'll see these same guys smiling in pics with their boys. I know if I was with Mandy, I'd be grinning ear to ear.

So what's the deal? Is it the whole "no matter how hot they are, someone's tired of their shit"? Or trying to look tough/macho? Or suppressed gay feelings?
There are people who doesn't like to smile tbh, but that doesn't mean they aren't happy, I know because I am one of them. Hell, look at Mandy, she isn't smiling either, maybe she doesn't like to do it or she is very bad at taking pics

·
Registered
732 Posts

The macho shit maybe? Maybe it's no big deal to him and he's just a confident guy. I'd have a broken jaw too from grinning so hard personally but I know I'd be batting well above my average with PED's composing my entire cellular structure in this case.

·
Premium Member
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #116

Reactions: Eva MaRIHyse

·
Locker Room Leader
12,142 Posts
What's with bald guys getting girls so hot :mj2

Reactions: december_blue
101 - 120 of 4442 Posts