Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Its Yer'sel
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On 22nd May 2017, 22 people (including children as young as eight) were killed and 120 injured after a terrorist attack at the Manchester Arena.

The artists of Manchester and Art Battle Manchester have come together to raise money for the families of those killed and injured in this horrific and cowardly attack. They have kindly donated one piece of work to auction each, with 100% of proceeds from the auction going towards the Manchester Evening News fundraising page. This is your chance to own a beautiful, original piece of art whilst helping a great cause.

We stand strong. We are Manchester.

How does it work?

All donated artwork is being added below, once the auction is live, you can click on the piece you'd like to bid on and it will take you to the auction link. Good luck!

The auctions are now active! Bidding ends on Sunday 4th June 2017.

·
Its Yer'sel
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think she is still getting submissions and uploaded (she had a small idea and it Avalanche'd on top of her a bit.. :) )

-Three and a half thousand pounds in the first 15 minutes! Wow!-

·
Its Yer'sel
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, the auctions are now finished... I want to thank every single person who bid, promoted and got in touch to donate artwork.
To the artists, you are all AMAZING. Without your generosity and kindness, this wouldn't have worked. I've discovered some new art and made new friends from this project, long may our incredible, creative, friendly art community continue!
So, what did we raise?

£37,758!

I'm sure you'll agree that's incredible. What's even better than that, the Vodaphone Foundation have agreed to DOUBLE THIS.

That's £75,516.

I'm so overwhelmed that we raised this amount together, thank you so much! A special thank you to John from Art Battle Manchester who has helped me throughout.
We stand strong.
WE ARE MANCHESTER.​

1 - 4 of 4 Posts