Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone here going to TNA maximum impact tour in Manchester? Also are people meeting up for drinks or anything before the show starts?
Many thanks

·
Islander
22 Posts
Is anyone here going to TNA maximum impact tour in Manchester? Also are people meeting up for drinks or anything before the show starts?
Many thanks
I'm going to it mate and so are loads of people from over on the UKFF pro wrestling forum. I'e sugested for people who are intrested to meet up in that pub that's connected to the venue / train station. I'm not sure how much spare time I'll have in between the Fan Interaction event and the main show though.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to it mate and so are loads of people from over on the UKFF pro wrestling forum. I'e sugested for people who are intrested to meet up in that pub that's connected to the venue / train station. I'm not sure how much spare time I'll have in between the Fan Interaction event and the main show though.
sounds dandy, I have had a ghanda on that other forum and cannot find any topics about the event. Also do you happen to know anything about these 'platinum tickets' on ticketmaster? I got one for £80 3 rows back from front ringside, and I've seen people mentioning meet and greets with platinum tickets? Is this correct, because there are no more fan interaction tickets left.
Much appriciated, I've never been to a TNA or wrestling live event before.

·
Registered
500 Posts
If anyone has a spare ticket I will lol
I missed my chance :(

·
Registered
261 Posts
Im going with my lad. Just watching Impact to refresh his memory on the current roster. 55 minutes in (without ad breaks) and he's complained that there's only been one match. He's drawing now and not watching it. We're only going because the house show should be good; the TV show is utter garbage.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If anyone has a spare ticket I will lol
I missed my chance :(
Its still not too late to get a pretty decent ticket fella.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts