Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Mmm, I haven't had any problems. When I do get viruses via email they are removed straight away.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Bitch, I just downloaded a bunch of files from people using that, and signed myself up for it as well...

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
i deleted all the files for the future as i dont want any viruses on my comp the last one fucked me up

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Well...I did a scan with Spybot and Ad-Aware, and with AVG as well, and it didn't say anything about the 35mb virus.

Actually, maybe it deleted it. If it did, I could still download from 35mb. So maybe this is OK, as long as you run a scan.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I've downloaded at least 10 files from that site and I've had no problems at all. If you surf the internet and don't have a good anti-virus then you're a fool anyway and deserve a virus.
It doesn't sound like anyone has been infected, so it's probably bullshit anyway.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I agree...

They call it the Music Industries secret weapon against piracy, but less than 10000 people even use the service. Not that effective if you ask me. It'd be better to attach that thing onto a fake song on Kazaa or something.

I'm just saying I haven't experienced any problems, and neither has anyone else. Seems OK to me.

edit: I do get one pop up when I log on though. But that's no big deal.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I found that on WWE Zone forums and NoDQForums.

N

·
0 Posts
I never downloaded it. Apparently it's not required to download from the site if you have a program (like NIS) that stops it.

If people have problems, it will be removed. Until people have issues, it's fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts