Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sheamus and Orton should be in The RAW 7. Yeah yeah HHH is injured blah blah blah Sheamus needs an opponent for Summer Slam blah blah blah,Vince dropped the ball. Where is there a law that says both Heavyweight Titles have to be defended at every dual-branded pay-per-view? Khali and R-Truth? Come on? When have either one of them had anything to do with Nexus since they got there? If Cena is going to be revealed as The Nexus Leader like everybody thinks and the match is gonna be fucked up by a lame ass Hogan at Bash At The Beach ending shouldn't they atleast give them the best match possible?

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
It's SummerSlam, the second biggest PPV of the year, of course both world titles should be defended. And with Kane being Smackdown world champion it's even more important to ensure that the Raw belt is on the line because I don't see that match being the big draw.

Khali I see being taken out and replace with Bourne before the PPV. If you accept that Morrison should be on the team then you almost have to accept Truth as well because they team together on a semi-regular basis which helps neutralise Nexus' teamwork. You could make a case for adding Hart Dynasty to the match if Khali's taken out with Bret voluntarily pulling out as well.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
popv order
1.wrestlemania
2. summerslam!!!!

why in the world would they not have a the flagship program's best title defended at what they have hyped up as the summers wrestlemania.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I honestly think that Hart Dynasty/Bourne should replace Morrison/Truth/Khali only because Morrison & Truth are already in feuds and it would only be logical, Khali on the team will be just like the Big Show on Team WWF in 2001, someone who is necessary to be there and will be the 1st eliminated.

But as for your question, like most others have said it's the 2nd biggest PPV off the year why would they not have both titles being defended, can you imagine Kane headlining a PPV? I can barely imagine him headlining SmackDown.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I honestly think that Hart Dynasty/Bourne should replace Morrison/Truth/Khali only because Morrison & Truth are already in feuds and it would only be logical, Khali on the team will be just like the Big Show on Team WWF in 2001, someone who is necessary to be there and will be the 1st eliminated.

But as for your question, like most others have said it's the 2nd biggest PPV off the year why would they not have both titles being defended, can you imagine Kane headlining a PPV? I can barely imagine him headlining SmackDown.
I see Khali being taken out because it show off the power of Nexus effectively. As far as Bret goes, if the Raw GM reveals himself before the PPV and is a non-wrestler then I could see Bret stepping out to be more of a manager to neutralise that threat which leaves the door open for Hart Dynasty to step in.

That woul dmean there wouldn't be a tag-team title match on the card but that's probably a good thing since it allows the US and IC titles to be defended instead.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I see Khali being taken out because it show off the power of Nexus effectively. As far as Bret goes, if the Raw GM reveals himself before the PPV and is a non-wrestler then I could see Bret stepping out to be more of a manager to neutralise that threat which leaves the door open for Hart Dynasty to step in.

That woul dmean there wouldn't be a tag-team title match on the card but that's probably a good thing since it allows the US and IC titles to be defended instead.
While some are saying Cena is behind it, I think it's gonna be Bret Hart. I don't know why or how but I think it's gonna be Bret Hart. I can see The Nexus taking out Khali to prove their dominance and like I said Morrison & Truth are already in feuds so it made no logical sense to put them in this match.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
*opens thread*

*witnesses stupidity of OP*

*leaves*

(Oh and yeah, I do realise how much of a 'forum warrior' I just looked like)

·
Registered
93 Posts
I really don't think anybody is behind Nexus, and nothing is going to change has far has team Cena, Yes Khali brings nothing to the table, not sure why him, and Truth and Morrison are involved in other feuds that they could keep going after SS, or squash before SS, I believe they are trying to turn Miz babyface, I could see a scenario where Miz and Truth fight and has Truth is coming out, Nexus attacks him and Miz helps Truth, I would like to see Miz defend the u.s title against Dibiase at Summerslam, Miz had a thing with Maryse they could be talking backstage and Ted gets upset, or I could see some kind of comical segment where Dibiase tries to buy the MITB off of Miz and gets the skullcrushing finale, that would take care of both Truth with Miz and Morrison with Dibiase, and allow Miz and Dibiase to fight each other, and allow a Miz somewhat babyface turn

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Argh! I hate the title to this thread. It's intriguing enough to always grab my attention yet the contents of are so forgettable that I can't remember I've already opened it like three times with pure optimism only to severely disappointed on two occasions.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
can we seriously get a ban on renafan for thread-making? not one of his ridiculous threads has ever had an ounce of intelligence.

it's fucking SUMMERSLAM. this isn't survivor series. in survivor series, you can take all your top names and whatever and put them in a team, thats ok. this is summerslam. the main event calls for a main event match-up for a main-event prize. if anything, its better now because we get to see what could be a decent main event title match and we'll have a wealthy amount of talent in the 7 vs 7 match-up, and it wont just be all main eventers.

its not a mistake. you continually making threads of fail is a mistake. stop it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.