Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This ..... just (in kayfabe) let a bitch grab his title out his hand and get slapped up for it. What a weak ass heel. Is this what WWE considers mid-card heels now?

X-Pac would have kicked that bitches face in.

·
STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,092 Posts
I'd mark if he hit Maryse with a chair haha!

On topic: I agree!

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
This ..... just (in kayfabe) let a bitch grab his title out his hand and get slapped up for it. What a weak ass heel. Is this what WWE considers mid-card heels now?

X-Pac would have kicked that bitches face in.
Don't blame Ted. Blame his main for not handling that girl. Maryse needs to step it up.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
I don't mind that Ted isn't main event just yet, and I happen to appreciate the fact that he is just floating around until this Nexus thing blows over. He has all the tools to be much, and far better than his father ever was. Keep up the hate, haters. I'm old school, and happen to like when a wrestler has to pay their dues whether it be forced creatively, or not.

·
Registered
559 Posts
see i once saw so much promise in ted, then he just fell flat on his face. i lost all interest in him. his booking is awful. if they give him the right gimmick at the right time, this guy will flourish. dont hate ted, hate the writers

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
After last night, really hoping for a DiBiase/Danielson feud.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts