Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://tv.rightcelebrity.com/?p=5451

http://tv.rightcelebrity.com/?p=5451 said:
In an extreme show of utter frustration, Steve Cowan, a 67-year-old man from Dane County, Wisconsin, shot his television with a shotgun after Bristol Palin’s performance this week on DWTS.

Despite having the lowest score this week, Bristol Plain and her partner Mark Ballas avoided elimination and we said goodbye to Brandi and Maks. Nobody was more upset about this than Steve Cowan, and his television paid the price.

After becoming irate following her last-place performance Monday, Steve Cowan found his shotgun and unloaded a round right into his TV. During the commotion, his frightened wife managed to slip out and alert authorities. After a 15-hour stand with a SWAT team, Steve Cowan was finally brought into custody.

According to his wife, Cowan felt that Bristol Palin was a terrible dancer and was angry that she was only on the show, and continuing to avoid elimination, because of her mother, former Alaska governor and vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin. She also revealed that her husband is being medicated for bipolar disorder and has been under stress recently. Mr. Cowan is facing second-degree endangerment charges and could face up to 10 years jail time and a $25,000 fine if he is convicted.

This isn’t the first time this week that Sarah Palin’s children have been making the news. Her other, lesser-known daughter Willow recently got in some hot water following an alleged homophobic rant on Facebook after some other kids made comments about the Palin’s new show on TLC, “Sarah Plain’s Alaska”.

I’m not one to disagree that Bristol Plain may still be on DWTS because of her mother’s political following. You’re not going to avoid elimination with the lowest score without an insane amount of viewer’s votes, so she’s getting an influx of support from somewhere! But it certainly falls short of making me want to shoot my television. I like watching TV way too much for that!

What do you guys think of Steve Cowan shooting his TV because of Bristol Palin? Do you think she should still be dancing on the show? Leave us some comment love and let is know, and check out some video of the performance that made this man shoot his TV below!
Wow lol

·
8,232 Posts
OMFG I was irate as well! Brandy was one of the best dancers by far and this fat bitch sticks around to the finals when she should've been eliminated weeks ago?

This is hilarious because I joked around saying I was gonna shoot the TV because of the fucking talentless bitch!

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^That reaction + a guy shot his TV

Maybe Bristol Palin should be a WWE Diva and be the 1st actual in ring competitor diva to get Vickie level heat , maybe even worse? She could dance on her way to the ring! :lmao

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
I couldn't see any reason to shoot the tv over a reality tv compitition, sports contest maybe, as i've felt pretty damn angry over that shit.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
OMFG I was irate as well! Brandy was one of the best dancers by far and this fat bitch sticks around to the finals when she should've been eliminated weeks ago?

This is hilarious because I joked around saying I was gonna shoot the TV because of the fucking talentless bitch!
OK, I don't watch it (nor the British version) but let me make a point which may help justify this. If Bristol Palin is as bad as you say then there's every chance that people are going to keep tuning in hoping that next week will finally be the week in which she goes. That's a solid strategy in theory, just as long as they don't overplay it and people get so pissed off they tune out completely. I recall a similar situation in the first series of the Apprentice (UK version). There wee two people on the show who clearly should've been eliminated early but were kept in right until the end (one was eliminated in the penultimate week, one made it to the final). From a credability standpoint it was ridiculous that these two kept surviving but from an entertainment standpoint it made perfect sense. As long as those eliminated before Palin weren't likely to actually win the competition it's fine.

We had the same situation with NXT1. All of us were getting pissed off that Otunga kept surviving but, at the same time, we all knew he wasn't actually going to win.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Dancing with the Stars needs a heel. But seriously she's worse at dancing than her mother is at following through with things. If you've ever seen clips of her dancing it's like a trashy coked up stripper wondering around clueless on a stage.

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
To be fair, this guy is bipolar so that might explain it. I love my tv, not a chance in hell I am shooting it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts