Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me this doesn't remind you of Puggle.

CNN said:
Tokyo, Japan (CNN) -- A 24-year-old man committed suicide live on the internet, Japanese police said Friday.

Some online chat forum users egged on the man after he posted that he was considering suicide, local media reported. Some chatters urged him not to, while others said he was lying, local media said.

The man started live-streaming his own hanging. Viewers called police.

The suicide was reported to police in the northern Japanese city of Sendai about 6:30 a.m. Tuesday, said the vice chief of the Sendai North Police.

Officers found the man at his home, after he had hanged himself. They determined his address with help from internet chat sites.

Police released no further information, citing privacy protections in cases of suicide.

An image has been floating around cyberspace, showing a person hanging from what looks like a fabric belt, looped across a horizontal pole or rod.

The streaming service Ustream said the image was not doctored and that it shows the man who killed himself.

Ustream removed the image after users flagged it, said spokesman Fumihiro Ito.
The company planned to beef up monitoring of user content following the suicide, Ito said.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/11/12/japan.suicide.broadcast/index.html?hpt=Sbin

I wonder if there was any discussion about a certain individual's girth.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
Oops. Didn't know he would actually do it. 8*D

The Internet is the last place you want to go to for sympathy or counseling.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
We had the exact same thing here in Sweden 1 month ago.

A 20 year old guy went on the most popular Swedish forum, made a thread about how he would hang himself and broadcast it. Everyone was like "lol yeah", "Good luck with that" ( in swedish of course ), then the fucker hanged himself and everyone was like "Whaaaaat?". Nobody was laughing then...
I came on 1 hour later and saw the pictures and footage. It was sickening to see and truly sad.

Could see him prepare the wire ( computer cable ) and neck, hang himself, hang there, turning blue and then just relax. And later on the police storming in and trying to revive him.

The last thing he posted in the forum before he did it was : "alright lets do this"

Pics and video from the whole thing is floating around the internet.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I don't know the whole story but apparently Austin101 tried to kill himself. I certainly haven't seen him on the forum in ages, not that that proves anything. It's probably bs because people joke about it on here.

He coulda just been bullshitting ... but then people thought that this guy in the news was bullshitting and look what happened. Cyn, interesting story. Sucks that that guy died. Just goes to show, don't mock someone if they seem that serious, I guess.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
anybody have the video and how fucked up would that be to see online someone doing that

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Once again, who is Puggle?
Puggle was a gimmick poster who got banned, the joke being that he "died for our trolling."

I never thought he was funny, personally. But clearly I'm in the minority.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts