Wrestling Forum banner

Man I've Missed Seeing Vince on TV...

1067 Views 13 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  knapman22
I just remembered something completely random from a few years back, so I decided to search it up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD8cJMZ-IH4

I remember absolutely pissing myself watching this live. It's made me think, I actually miss seeing Vince involved in storylines and matches, he is pretty damn entertaining when he wants to be.

What are your thoughts? Do you enjoy seeing Vince getting involved or would you rather he stayed behind the scenes?
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
really... I believe that vince needs to retire and stay off tv. I think the anon gm was the dumbest thing ever. We all know its a script that michael cole reads.

· Registered
19,085 Posts
Seeing him on tv you know something big is gonna happen cause he controls what happens when he's on screen unlike most other peoples appearances.

It's not really the Mr.McMahon character that makes it good, it's the work that goes into the appearance by Vince McMahon. If we got work like this done to other characters, then imagine the big time feeling when others appear.

EX- When santino appears, people have the comedy type feeling coming. When Cena appears, people have the hero type feeling coming. They need to add important feelings when certain superstars appear.

· Registered
223 Posts
Vince is funny, for the chairman on a 1.5million salary (probably more in bonuses and expenses) plus the amassed wealth of more than a billion he sure gets involved alot in storylines e.g. Match with Hogan and all the family storylines with Shane and Steph.

· Banned
266 Posts
I miss him,he is the biggest heel in the history of wrestling,but the fact that he showed up to announce that there will be an announcement makes me facedesk myself.

· Banned
266 Posts
Vince is funny, for the chairman on a 1.5million salary (probably more in bonuses and expenses) plus the amassed wealth of more than a billion he sure gets involved alot in storylines e.g. Match with Hogan and all the family storylines with Shane and Steph.
He hasn't been a billionare for a long long time now.His wealth is estimated at about 700 millions now

· Registered
2,491 Posts
Vince's presence makes raw like 5x better then it is without him.
Im certain linda's campaign run had a lot to do with why he wasn't on TV.
Maybe he'll be back to his old self, unless she runs again in 2012 :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.