Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CM Punk is the wwe champion, Daniel Bryan is on the rise to glory and now Jon Moxley just debuted in FCW, I've never been so Interested in the wwe since forever:D

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Hurray for Jon Moxely. Can't wait for him to be on the main roster.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I'll feel better when I know for fact Daniel Bryan isn't the first to lose on a cash in. Seems like it would be the perfect way for WWE to piss us all the fuck off.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Ditto, but you get the feeling they are just setting you up for ultimate disappointment.
Think how good a PPV MITB was.
Summerslam is going to have a completely opposite effect on us, because all the idiots that didn't win for a change will be back on top no doubt.

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,046 Posts
The Kings of Wrestling are on the verge of coming into the WWE also, however I'll still reserve judgement on all this, it all seems far, far too good to be true at the moment and am just waiting for the usual kick in the balls that the creative team usually gives us.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Punk one of the absolute top guys? Check.
Daniel Bryan a MiTB winner/potentially future world champ? Check.
Awesome Kong in the WWE? Check.
Tyler Black, Jon Moxley, Tenille Tayla, Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero signed and on their way up? CHECK!

I'm really content with the way they're going. We've got some great talent and I can't wait to see how it goes with them. All we need now is some Sara Del Rey, Colt Cabana and a few more big Indy names and I will officially be in the love with the WWE.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
WWE has it right as far as champions go. CM Punk, Christian, Ziggler, Jackson over on Smackdown, Bryan holding the SD briefcase. I mark for all of these guys.

Still would like to see more time given to the midcard and better direction overall though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts