Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i used to hate this guy but now i am really a big fan of his... anyone else starting to Like Him......?

·
Registered
216 Posts
yeah i think its someone the wwe needs right now, he's unique and he can go in the ring.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
I never hated him because believe it or not I actually gave the guy a chance instead of doing a Scott Steiner on him(He's fat)and told him to get off my TV screen.

But yeh he's definitely one of my favs now.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
nope, he' still horrible in every department

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
that's a whole lot of man to be growing on you.

i never disliked him, liked him actually from the first moment i saw him. i like his look, and find him to be pretty decent in the ring. he has some potential that could be worked upon.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
I still don't see why people think he's good/alright on the mic. He is average at best in the ring but is just horrible to look at. Just don't see the appeal

He's better than Eli, Cannon, and Titus though but that isn't saying much

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
He's my favourite guy on NXT2, I didn't like him at the start of the series, or before in FCW but over the last few weks he's really grown on me. The promo he cut "looks like Tarzan, fight like Jane" was great.

·
Tap Or Snap
2,539 Posts
He's one of my Favorites in the Competition. I Like that hes bigger than other wrestlers. Also i like his Expressions that are preety cool.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Harris definitely has bright spots about him in his in-ring ability as well as his character.

However, I don't feel for him at all. In his "NXT Confessional," he talked about how he's being judged unfairly because the fans don't want to see someone like him, and that it should be about his ability, not his look.

Sorry Harris, but this is a business, and it IS about look. When you're disgusting to look at, that's a problem.

Whether or not his claims are valid, the fact is this: If he wants it badly enough, he'll put in the work to lose some weight. Simple as that. You've got to make sacrifices in this business and obviously, that's one he hasn't been willing to make. If he isn't willing to make it, then he's not going to "make it" in the WWE.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,965 Posts
I've always liked him. He's an incredible talent.

Its a shame his brother is too young and green to make it onto WWE TV because the Rotundos were a unique unit in FCW.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
I never liked him and never will. I think that Husky Harris is boring and he really needs to work out before coming back in a ring again.

All the other remaining guys are miles better than Harris, and Hennig/Kaval/Riley are a mile more entertaining than Harris ever will be.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
P.Smith said:
I never hated him because believe it or not I actually gave the guy a chance instead of doing a Scott Steiner on him(He's fat)and told him to get off my TV screen.

But yeh he's definitely one of my favs now.
Oops , I had said same but I misread

I actually DID pull a scott steiner on the guy but then he has grown on me

·
Registered
415 Posts
count me in too ... after Kaval he is the most interesting character in season 2. Neither of them will win but at least sticking around a lot will help them enter the WWE with some momentum.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts