Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/18/world/asia/india-daughter-beheaded/index.html?npt=NP1

New Delhi, India (CNN) -- Police in the northern India state of Rajasthan say they were stunned when a man showed up at a police outpost holding a bloody human head in one hand and a sword in another.

The head was that of the man's daughter, chopped off because of her "indecent behavior," Umesh Ojha, deputy superintendent of the district police, told CNN.

·
Registered
501 Posts
thats fucked up! that wanker should be tortured and then left to rot in a prison

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
If nothing else he insured his daughter will not turn into a vampire.

What? Too soon?

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
Even the death penalty is too kind to people like this. At least a year of gruesome torture is what he needs.
The peaceniks would be out in force. Crime is crime and punishment is punishment.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Knowing this happened in India, I'm not surprised. Women over there are held to ridiculous standards. Still disgusting, though.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Why even bother posting something like this, OP?

·
Premium Member
44,392 Posts
I am a Roman Catholic and the Catholic Church is strongly against the Death Penalty.

But I'm sorry, in cases like this? I say fry the bastard.

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
On the inappropriate side of the story, clearly a case of someone watching too much Highlander.

On the slightly less inappropriate side- this guy should be killed. No extended trial, no year long death row, just killed. Don't even bother with the jail time, just gives him more attention before his end. I'm not super gung-ho about capital punishment, but in cases like this? Fuck yeah.

·
The legend never dies
4,358 Posts
wtf that makes me feel sick when reading this, how the fuck do you chop off your own childs head thats fucked up

1 - 20 of 56 Posts