Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm loving the Angle/Jarrett and Bull Ray/Devon feuds, there so real and personal,the emotion is so raw and intense you can't help but become emotionally invested. I love this direction by TNA and hope to see many more feuds like this in the future. What do you guys think?

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
If the Angle/Jarrett feud wasn't as predictable, it'd be great. When they named the stipulations on this past iMPACT, we knew straight away thet Jarrett would win. Why would TNA want Angle to have full custody of the kids? Where could it go from there? Whereas if Kurt had to give Karen away to Jarrett on March 3rd, the feud continues, despite it being ever so predictable, and we all know Angle is going to destroy the renewal in some form or another.

The Ray/Devon feud would be interesting and fairly entertaining, if it wasn't two boring wrestlers and two boring personalities. And besides the fact, its TEAM 3D! ITS THE DUDLEY BOYZ! TNA have royally fucked up the legacy of arguably, the best team in the world, ever. It will take some serious upside down, inside out booking to get these two men to team again, or at least end on the same page. These two can't retire as enemies, because quite frankly that would tarnish the amazing legacy and path they have worked the asses off to forge.

So yes, its personal, no they're not interesting and no these feuds are not a good direction for TNA to go down. They need to put more thought in to them, to be honest.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I love these feuds, TNA had a long stretch last year where there weren't any heated feuds and shit was just boring. Jarrett/Angle is amazing and the Dudleys feud is a solid midcard feud.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Like Ray/Devon feud.
Dislike Angle/JJ feud. But happy that "the kids" part is over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts