Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am requesting that who ever wants to make thier own WWE logo since the WWF/E has had the same basic Scratch logo for quite sometime now and I would like to see how some others might look. This is just for fun and I am not making one because I am not good at making things, but many of you are and I am currious as to what your logos may look like of the WWE.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Then what's the point in this thread? If it isn't a challenge why should we bother?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright then, whoever wants can make one and some people can judge, but Im not gonna do either, Im just currious as to what you might make one look like, Im not good at making things and I dont know much so I dont want to rate. so whoever wants to judge then just say so, and whoever wants to make a logo, do it. It will be cool to see some logos better than the WWE's current one that we have had to see for quite some time.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Well I suppose if other people read this and feel up to it we could have this as a challenge. I might as well give it a shot to get the ball rolling.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Ill give it a go if you dont mind

Edit well here it is
//81x.com/Authors/chazzyboy/wee.jpg

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
"I'M AM AN MAIN EVENTRE!!"
Stick to making banners instead of spelling.
I'm sorry. Don't hate me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts