Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sasha Banks

Votes: 1 1.8%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would say neville but I don't think they'd waste that crowd on him. Actually thinking and picturing it in my head I say Sami Zayn.

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
Owens. He is the fastest rising star in NXT history. Dominating everybody and won the title in less then a month after his debut. He is skyrocketing to the main roster.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I think Balor and Neville will be up shortly after Mania.
I don't know what they have planned with Zayn. Ridiculous he's been there this long.. I'd like to think they're paying him a good bit extra because of it.
Poor Tyler Breeze.. I can't see anything good happening for the guy really.
Unsure on Owens.
Another while for Sasha and Itami.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
most of them are really good in ring.
so it is difficult to make a mistake.
however we do not know how the crowd will like the guys on the main roster.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
I think it'd be great to debut Neville before WM so they can add him to the IC ladder match but I don't see it happening. Still think Neville is being called up first.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
I am going to guess Zayn or Charlotte.

·
Registered
14,095 Posts
Neville - there is nothing left for him in NXT, while Zayn still have Owen's blow off. Charlotte is likely up with main roster soon as well. I think Finn would be next, around Summer Slam. Same with Sasha.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Out of your list it would be Zayn.

But the real answer is Charlotte. Lost the title and they're already setting Sasha up for a feud with Alexa.

Neville is possible too.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,556 Posts
For me it's a toss up between Breeze, Zayn, and Neville, if not 2/3.

Breeze has literally nothing to do on NXT. He's currently in a thrown together feud with Hideo Itami. I don't like it. It's just basically "I attacked you from behind, so we're fighting." No real reasoning. Call him up instead of letting him fester down there. He's BEEN ready to go.

Sami Zayn should be written off NXT permanently. You can sell the idea that he was never the same again after running into Kevin Owens and didn't have the guts to show his face on NXT. No reason for him to come back. He's done everything there is to do and he's been there for FAR too long.

Adrian Neville is really exciting to watch in the ring, but he's getting stale as well. I want to see him impress people on the main roster because the NXT crowd has seen it all. No real reason for him to still be there either. Just keep him OFF the mic.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Adrian Neville and/or Charlotte.

Personally speaking, I can see Neville debuting at WM by winning the Andre Battle Royal and then Charlotte debuting the next night on RAW.

·
There are three guarantees in life... DEATH, TAXES
188 Posts
I dont really care who joins as long as they are brought into some decent matches and not shoved to the bottom of the mid card.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I don't see anyone debuting the night after Mania. I'd rather them just feature NXT on RAW in some kind of amazing, smark fapping 20 minute match. At least for right now. I'm basing this off the thought of them not having anything good creatively for anyone being called up at the moment.

If WWE has some grand scheme cooked up, sure call them up. Other wise, leave them be. Least we forget about what happened with The Ascension, Bo Dallas, Emma, Big E, & Adam Rose.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,772 Posts
I could see Breeze, but I do think they should have him dye his hair platinum blonde to differentiate him from Ziggler. The comparisons will exist unless he changes a few things up.

Outside of that, I think there's a very good chance that Neville debuts immidiately to take advantage of the highly International crowd, and I could see Charlotte debut into a feud with AJ, and Paige vs the Bellas and maybe heel Nattie?

Samoa Joe could also go straight to the main roster, and if that were to happen, doing it on the post-Mania RAW would be the perfect audience to debut him in front of.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.