Tag Titles
Dudley Boys (c) vs.

Cruiserweight Title - Ladder Match:
Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy (c)

European Title:
Rob Van Dam vs. Christian (c)

Intercontinental Title:
Triple H (c) vs.

Can have one of two more matches. Need storylines too. I'm only one month away from the PPV on EWR, so they can't be long rivalries.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
2 things I dont like about this.

a) Triple H shouldn't be in the Intercontinental title scene, ever again for that matter. 2003 was a bad time for Raw as they were lacking in talent, especially the World title scene, heck they even had to result to put Booker T in the main event of WrestleMania, and as much as I like Booker T he just doesn't feel like a guy to main event Wrestlemania or at least at that point of his career around the time he jobbed around with Goldust. Triple H in the IC division is not a good idea, you have other options, some a whole lot better.

b) Randy Orton only just joined SmackDown not even a year prior, if I remember right it was April or May 02'. He was still a lower card, jobber until he moved to Raw and joined Evolution, there he turned heel and got the push of a life time against guys like Foley. This early in 2003, he should not face the Undertaker let alone be in the main event, you have other options much better to face the Undertaker, in fact anything would be better than what the WWE did with Big Show and Nathan Jones :eek: but still, you could shove in there someone else.

Overall I think you need to do some homework on the era, and not just look at big names right now (Orton) and assume they were big enough at Wrestlemania XIX to be in those sorts of matches. Either way, there is the fantasy booking thread stickied up top for this and you should use that instead.

·
Nobody's gay for Moleman.
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I know the era.

I'm playing EWR. I'm doing a scenario where WWE lost a lot of talent to a company called Legends of Wrestling. I need to push my younger talent because my company's losing money. Randy Orton won the Royal Rumble and defeated Brock Lesnar at No Way Out. He is over right now, so I plan on making the most of him. Undertaker turned after Vince McMahon helped him beat Brock Lesnar at Royal Rumble. Orton is playing the classic underdog role at WM.

I lost my TV Shows.. which means, no brand split, which means no World Heavyweight Title.. so the IC Title needs to be used well. It's the second biggest title in the WWE.

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
WM XIX had the potential to become the biggest ever. If I was the booker I would go with this IMHO ultimate Supercard

*Biggest Match ever
Hulk Hogan vs Steve Austin

*World Heavyweight Championship Match
Triple H (C) vs Brock Lesnar

*WWE Title Match No DQ, No CO Match
Undertaker vs Kurt Angle (C)

30-Minute Iron Man Match
*The Rock vs Sean Michaels

*Womens Title match
Trish Stratus (C) vs Lita

*3-Way Elimination Tag Team Title Match
Worlds Greatest Tag Team (C) vs Big Show & Kane vs Dudley Boyz

*4-Way Intercontinental Title Ladder Match
Eddie Guererro vs RVD vs Chris Jericho vs Chris Benoit

*Single match
Rey Misterio vs Christian

*Battle Royal:
Booker T
Fatt Hardy
APA
A-Train
Nathan Jones
Rhyno
Val Venis
Lance Storm
and more...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.