Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No im not trying to get in his good books before any of you come out with that crap!!!

I think he should become a admin. Hes a great Super mod, has alot rep: so people like him. And has alot of posts, i think he should become a admin, hes super nice. If it was my choice id make him one but its not!! What do you think.

Remember: im not trying to get in his good books, before any of you say that

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
You have like 5 posts, this thread is pointless, they wont listen to you.

Besides, Super mods and Admins jobs for the forum are mostly different, he might be a good super mod, but that doesn't mean he would be a good admin...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good point, Im Originals so i no what hes like.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
You're back? Again? Hmmz,,,,,

Flash won't be a good admin, he doesn't know how to fix the forum, alter stuff (yet) etc.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Flash is an awesome Super Mod and they should leave him at it. He does a great job at that.

·
Banned
2,683 Posts
The Sinner said:
You have like 5 posts, this thread is pointless, they wont listen to you.

Besides, Super mods and Admins jobs for the forum are mostly different, he might be a good super mod, but that doesn't mean he would be a good admin...
I agree. Besides Flash isnt active like he used to be before. Plus, admins wont take a Newbies opinion. No effence.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Sure he's being a great supermoderator, he does a good job well done, but what makes you think (because he does a good job supermodding), that he will do a good job as admin? Admin & supermod is a toltally differant job. Admin's run the forum, as in selecting moderators, making forums,being able to edit any user's details,& that kinda stuff. Supermods help keep the forum clean with the power to ban & edit some users details. See, it's a tolltally differant job, since Oro has a bit of experience maybe he'd be a better choice to admin.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
bad_meetz_evil said:
I agree. Besides Flash isnt active like he used to be before.
And you think Cody is the most active on the forum?

I'm not saying anything bad about Cody, i'm just sayin he isn't on a whole lot.

Just being online doesn't mean you would be a good admin/mod. I mean look at me i'm online all day everyday and i'm not a mod.

But anyway Flash is a good super mod. He's been one since i've been on the forums and I think if anybody deserves an admin spot it is him.

k im done sukin up

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
One point that many people seem to be missing is whether WEForums needs a third active administrator. I'm sure if Nitemare wanted one, he'd have offered the position to someone.

As for me being an admin if there was a spot, it's not the members' choice. Anyway, Nitemare and I are both well aware of my computing prowess and how much help that would be to everything. I have little knowledge of vB admin controls and the panel, I have no knowledge of MySQL (if that's even right) and no clue at all about anything else that's involved.

One small thing, however. I refuse to accept anybody saying I wouldn't be good at it though. Other than me, of course.And Lee, obviously.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I no what all of you are saying,

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
If there was another admin I assume they'd have to have good experience with vB, like Nitemare, BB, PB etc. We've got all the useless ****er in the admin department we need with Cody.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^^When did you become a admin?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
And you think Cody is the most active on the forum?

I'm not saying anything bad about Cody, i'm just sayin he isn't on a whole lot.
Yeah, being on every night of the week(except the odd friday or saturday) isn't much at all, right.

BreakdownV1 said:
We've got all the useless ****er in the admin department we need with Cody.
Thanks for that...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts